How long did it take you to download S11E01??

L2D

Car(s)
1999 Toyota Camry V6
I swear, I hate my internet. I started the torrent thing like 8 hrs ago and i still have another hour to go. Is it me or is it everyone?

You're in Australia.

Hate to bring it to you but its always gonna take us at least 50% longer than everyone else.

Not just down to speeds either.

I torrented it and my ratio was 8:1 by the time it finished downloading. (aka torrents have leechers who don't stay to seed for the sake of others)

Well you're lucky you can download it at all. I have to wait a week and a bit until the bandwidth is up again, if someone puts it on HTTP I could get it in a few hours then.

If all is well configured and your ISP isn't giving you problems, i recon you should be able to download it within 1 hour... Normally (but i only download like the day after it was aired since i watch it live on BBC2) it takes me less than 20 minutes.

ditto. half an hour is all it takes me. I don't usually time how long it takes though, I just fire up ?torrent and do some surfing while it downloads

:cry: Really, half an hour??
That sucks, it took me 10 hours to download 700mb. I should mention i am on a 10mbps connection and i hate my ISP for limiting my torrent speeds. I guess I should have used an FTP or IRC to get it.

:cry: Really, half an hour??
That sucks, it took me 10 hours to download 700mb. I should mention i am on a 10mbps connection and i hate my ISP for limiting my torrent speeds. I guess I should have used an FTP or IRC to get it.
There is a HTTP download thread - I just found it, heh. Still says it'll take 30 hours though...

20min.. You gotta love your Rapidshare Premium account

2 hours thru angelic's tracker

After watching when it is aired, I normally pick it up from a newsgroup 400mb - 5 mins.

Speaking of which I missed the 1st 15 mins last night, and I ain't downloaded it yet.

EDIT - There is only the 800 so I guess it's 10. Downloading now

Last edited:
I just changed ISP and am beyond mad.... :shakefist:

So far it's been downloading for over 9 hours and it has only done 30%. Now it is saying between 1-3 weeks to finish the rest!?!?
With my old ISP it would take 1-3 hours for something like this.

I went to speedtest and it said i have over 15k speed so i dunno but seriously wtf.

I just changed ISP and am beyond mad.... :shakefist:

So far it's been downloading for over 9 hours and it has only done 30%. Now it is saying between 1-3 weeks to finish the rest!?!?
With my old ISP it would take 1-3 hours for something like this.

I went to speedtest and it said i have over 15k speed so i dunno but seriously wtf.

Private trackers save time!!!!!

Apparently there is over 1700 seeders right now and i am getting 0.5kB down.

I think my new ISP may be blocking p2p somehow even though i have encryption on.

Last edited:
700MB are 17 mins for me...

wtf? forget everything I said. It does normally take 20-30m but now I can't get a speed above 20 kbps

26 hrs to go...

Apparently there is over 1700 seeders right now and i am getting 0.5kB down.

I think my new ISP may be blocking p2p somehow even though i have encryption on.

I've tried public trackers last night, and they were useless.
There's like 800 seeders and couple thousands of leechers, and speed was horrible. So it probably has nothing to do with you isp.

All my torrents a crawling, something is definitely up.

Anyway i gave up and got it from 95's ftp in less than 2 hours.