No 56k: Grand Theft Auto IV

Not that I know of, but it sure needs one.

After 3-4 hours of killing pigeons (I did 70-80 in that time), I discovered I'm 2 pigeons short. That means 2 of the dozen or so ones I marked down as had already gotten were mistakes and I just missed them. Fuck.

Damn, tough luck. What do you get for getting them?

^ Another part towards 100%.

Not too sure if it's a bug regarding the pigeons but....

I actually killed the pigeon at the park with whatshisname and had 199 left. After a few days later went back to the park and it was there again! So I killed it again and the number of flying rats left was 199 again. Not sure what happened but I have not started on actively searching for them, so I can't tell if it's a one-off.

And an attack helicopter like the ones at the airport.

Whhat? That is the lamest thing ever. I hate that chopper. They should get the one from VC and put it on there; better yet if they had planes....... CARPET BOMBING! :lol:

I missed 2 stunt jumps, so I started again :p, but this time collecting the rare cars, so now I have 2 Comets, 2 Super GTs, 2 Infernus, 1 Romero and a Police Patriot :p

Correct me if i'm wrong, but you guys are saying that there IS a Helo-Gunship in GTA IV??

So if thats the case then wheres the monster trucks :p ?

I so wished it had a rocket launcher. The miniguns are effin' useless!

Can anyone say, carpet bomb? Hahaha, I would love that so much.

Bringing up an old thread but has anyone played GTA IV the lost and Damned ? Is it good ?

It's alright, for the fans of GTA:IV. It's pretty short and can be completed in 1 sitting. Story span is just short of Niko's and some missions relate to Niko's set of missions, with a few including Niko. The new weapons are a nice addition, plus quite a few additional vehicles. Bikes are much easier to handle. It's good, get it if you have played Niko's story over and over and want more GTA.

^ Wait, I thought you had the Windows version? Is the expansion available for Windows as well?

I finished everything in GTA IV (almost) and now I'm bored. I'm waiting for GTA: Chinatown Wars for the Nintendo DS - it looks really old school, which could be good I guess.

gta-chinatown-montage.jpg

^ That's what I thought... I guess BlitzR has both copies. :mrgreen:

I finished TLAD last night, at least the story. Not sure if I want to go finish all the races and gang wars, but I might.

All in all it was a worthy purchase. A lot more worth it than the Fallout 3 expansion pack.

I basically didn't pay for it, so I think it was definitely worth the money for me. :mrgreen: (best buy gift card, btw)

Unlike people who just grind through storylines, I took my time. Took me 13-14 hours I think. The races are fun because you get a bat to whack the other racers. You feel like you're in a bike gang too, rolling with your buds to go kill some dudes, ripping on each other the whole way there. Fun.