2008 Italian Formula 1 Grand Prix

Hm... they may be just underexposed (to create some dramatism) and not photoshopped, but yeah... I agree, it wasn't that dark.

Not photoshopped, just set the camera exposure to the lowest setting. Infact, with that sort of lighting, the possibilities for photos are endless.

1) Who will take Pole and who will win the Race? Kubica Kubica
2) Which three drivers will be on the podium? Kubica , "Quick Nick", Hekki
3) Race places for Heidfeld, Bourdais and Glock? 2nd, 5th, 7th
4) Should refuelling be banned in Formula 1? Yeah
5) Do we need more back to back GPs on the Formula 1 calender? Yes :)
6) Will Toro Rosso finish ahead of Red Bull in the constuctors championship this year? Yes
7) Will this be David Coultard?s last Formula 1 race? Could careless.

There are two bets I'm thinking about placing:

-Both Force India cars in the top 8, odds are 1-9 for both of them.
-BMW winning the race odds are 1-17

What do you guys think?

1) Who will take Pole and who will win the Race? Kimi for pole, Hamilton for the win
2) Which three drivers will be on the podium? Hamilton, Kimi, Heiki
3) Race places for Heidfeld, Bourdais and Glock? 8th, 10th, 7th
4) Should refuelling be banned in Formula 1? No, with less pit stops, F1 would be more boring than it is already
5) Do we need more back to back GPs on the Formula 1 calender? Yes
6) Will Toro Rosso finish ahead of Red Bull in the constuctors championship this year? Its possible but I doubt it
7) Will this be David Coultard?s last Formula 1 race? Nah, he'll see the season out

well, in Milan it is pouring down, but it was the same yesterday then it cleared up and was sunny from about noon, so I am crossing my fingers and hoping it will be the same today. Its 13 miles from Milan to the track.

edit: it is not raining anymore, the dark clouds are starting to break up.

Last edited:
Last edited:
now its pouring everyone back to the pits...imagine quali in this...

Heidfeld: "It is very dangerous like this"

The McLarens only went out when it was pouring, so the times are crap...can't wait for quali...

This bodes well for at least a wet Q1.

EDIT: Current forecasts say that the rain is expected to continue for most of the day. This will be interesting...

EDIT 2: Sensation at Monza! A fully-wet qualifying session!!!

Last edited:
This is awesome...Q3 is gonna be epic....

Macca is looking good in Q1... Q3 is going to be crazy

its wet, which is good for us, bad for ferrari...... their car is just a twitchy mother fucker in the wet, absolute garbage. did u see kimi's save? good driving but that car just cant hack it.

at the moment none of the championship leaders are making it to Q3 lol

EDIT: hamilton is having an absolute mare.... 1.5 sec off of 14th place? what is going on. im suprised at massa, i expected him to be spinning like a top

Last edited: