The "New Toys" Thread

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/an/anonymous/2008/10/26/26-104-244-05.jpg

I got a Logitech MX1100 just now, and oh my is it nice. I was at Staples with my girlfriend getting her a few things for work when we walked by the display and I said that I liked the mouse and wanted to get it at some point. So we moved on, and when we walked by it on the shelf a minute later she picked it up and said, "I'm getting it for you." I put up a very small protest, and now I have a sweet new mouse.

Me got the VX Revolution a few days back...to go with my new studio 15!

http://img372.imageshack.**/img372/6264/logitechrevolutionvxkq9.jpg

http://img201.imageshack.**/img201/9486/studio153001rn9.jpg

I saw the new MacBook and MBPs at the store just now... one thing I will say, the fit and finish on it is amazing. The unibody aside, the material just feels at least 10x sturdier than before. But I prefer the look of the old aluminum units, the black is a little weird for me.

Still, congrats killpanda. :)

The black screen will not be a problem for me I think after my current black MacBook :-D

The 4 gigs of RAM won't be a problem either :whistle:

It just contrasts too much for me. Even when you close the top, the back is half black (where the screen pops up).

Another thing I noticed, the trackpad doesn't feel anything like glass as advertised. Pretty much the same texture as the old models with the single button.

Bought a new MacBook :

overview-hero20081014.jpg

Should arrive the 4th november, can't waiiiiiit! ^^
4 Nov already? I ordered one on the 20th and they say it won't be here before the 10th! :cry:

Damn you for enjoying it sooner than me! :lol: Although the screen-stuff-stories got me a bit nervous, I hope it isn't as bad as they say.

I just picked up this bad boy for playing xbox 360 on (a regular SDTV for COD4 was not cutting it)

28" hannspree monitor.

With as small as my place is, it's like having a freakin' big screen. Gaming in full 1080p is oh so sexy. It's a nice monitor, and even better thanks to the price.

After my 7900GTO was sent in 6 weeks ago, I reallly thought I'd never see it again, and maybe so thinks alternate (the guys I ordered it from, I think they are the biggest in Germany).
Wrote me last week, saying that they offer me a new card as a replacement but only sent a Product number. It turns out its a Zotac 9600GT which is awesome! 80% faster than my old one, about 15% short on a 8800GT, perfect for my the WXGA resolution I'm running on my HTPC. Except Crysis stuff ran fine on my machine so far on good - max settings, but this keeps me in the game a bit longer.

ZOTAC%20GeForce%209600GT%2001.jpg

Last edited:
4 Nov already? I ordered one on the 20th and they say it won't be here before the 10th! :cry:

Damn you for enjoying it sooner than me! :lol: Although the screen-stuff-stories got me a bit nervous, I hope it isn't as bad as they say.

I ordered it the 19 oct :-D

Damned Sopwith Camels! 14 Days from shipping to delivery. :(