United States presidential election, 2008 - election day poll

United States presidential election, 2008 - election day poll

• John McCain

Votes: 37 28.0%
  • Barack Obama

Votes: 95 72.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I vote for Obama on Saturday. I just want this thing to end soon, I'm done with elections.

Whatever the outcome will be, the follower of George W. Bush will certainly not provide a picture gallery like this:

http://www.spiegel.de/fotostrecke/fotostrecke-36649.html

Oh Bushie, we'll miss ya. :cry:

my20bush.gif

I vote for Obama on Saturday. I just want this thing to end soon, I'm done with elections.

I've heard so much about early voting this year, and ya know what? I think it should be illegal.

Think about it, if someone voted last week, but died two days ago, their vote still counts, even though they're dead before election day. Also, all absentee ballots should be mailed on election day as well.

I've heard so much about early voting this year, and ya know what? I think it should be illegal.

Think about it, if someone voted last week, but died two days ago, their vote still counts, even though they're dead before election day. Also, all absentee ballots should be mailed on election day as well.
Well it's a lot more convenient. I can't vote today, because I have a midterm and I'm currently studying as I write this. Plus today I'm in school from 7AM to 7PM, by the time I get back to my local area I would miss the voting time period (You have to vote in your local area, and my college is an hour away. That's why I can't go back to my county to vote). So you can understand that it really does help. Voting Boots are so crowded today, imagine if everyone had to vote today it would be just catastrophic.

It's a leftist plot!

No matter who wins tomorrow, they'll be left handed.

Fun fact.

Well it's a lot more convenient. I can't vote today, because I have a midterm and I'm currently studying as I write this. Plus today I'm in school from 7AM to 7PM, by the time I get back to my local area I would miss the voting time period (You have to vote in your local area, and my college is an hour away. That's why I can't go back to my county to vote). So you can understand that it really does help. Voting Boots are so crowded today, imagine if everyone had to vote today it would be just catastrophic.

Polling places are really only crowded for a total of about 3 hours out of the 12 hours they're open, (using PA voting hours as I don't know those for CA; voting laws really should be standardized nationwide, but, for some silly reason, they aren't) and there should be laws in place that you cannot be penalized for missing a portion of work or school in order to vote.
I walked into my polling place at 10:06 and walked out at 10:12.

All of Europe would vote for Obama if they could, well other than fucking Poland, but we don't talk to them anymore.

And yet Europeans aren't that altruistic normally!! For our wallets McCain will be better than some protectionist leftist. If Obama wouldn't be a protectionist I could actually understand the Europeans.:? For American's the choice isn't that easy though, it depends where live and how you earn your living.

Took me all of 5 min to vote. Voted about 3 hours before polls closed. Looks to be the normal amount of people waiting to vote where I go.

And yet Europeans aren't that altruistic normally!! For our wallets McCain will be better than some protectionist leftist. If Obama wouldn't be a protectionist I could actually understand the Europeans.:? For American's the choice isn't that easy though, it depends where live and how you earn your living.

If they just didn't have that dumb bible Lady :cry::cry::cry::cry:

But does that really matter for Europe? Is she going to be worse for Europe than a protectionist? For Americans it seems rationale to support Obama, but for Europeans it seems like suicide! (not that they can vote;))

I think it does. I can not have some religious fundamentalist leading the "strongest" country in the world. Persons like Palin aren't any better from me then some Iranian Mullah... Bah it's just disgusting.
We all "suffer" somehow from the Bush misery and she seems just a lot more nuts then anything I've heard from Bush.
The dumber a leader is, the more it affects everyone on earth. It's just true.

Paul is an old racist. He was never going to win and is just like every other third party candidate out there. When was the last time a third party candidate won? The majority of the population is moderate and that is who the two main parties appeal to.

He isn't a third party candidate, he is a Republican. And he isnt technically running. There are just people who wrote him in.

Paul is an old racist. He was never going to win and is just like every other third party candidate out there. When was the last time a third party candidate won? The majority of the population is moderate and that is who the two main parties appeal to.

I voted for Bob Barr. My choice, my vote, my right. To people who think I "threw away my vote", you can go jump into a lake, you two party sheeple.

Yes, I am cranky and irritable about this. The two party rule needs to end, it is like choosing antique or eggshell white to paint a wall and convincing yourself they are two totally different entities, where in reality, they is hardly much different about them.

Last edited: