Random Thoughts....

I just came back from a concert with Beyonc?, it was really good, it's not something I do that often so my basis for comparison may be a bit off :p
My ears are still ringing.
The warm-up boy was terrible though, first of it was someone from x-factor (don't think he won, dunno, I hate that show), well he started at 20.00, did 2 songs, danced around and moved his lips for another 2 songs (it was REALLY obvious it was a recording) and that was it, 12 mins total, then 48 min wait for the actual thing to start :rolleyes:.

Curious Case of Benjamin Button is a lot better movie than I was expecting. I didn't see it in theaters because I had heard it was just a 3 hour love story, which it was, but it was a good one. Nice to see movies with a little depth every once in a while.

Plus it really makes me want a Triumph Tiger. I wanted one before the movie, but now I'm scouring Ebay all over again. Anyone know what the other bike was, Royal Enfield or an Indian?

Sounds like half the office here is dying of the plague

Curious Case of Benjamin Button is a lot better movie than I was expecting. I didn't see it in theaters because I had heard it was just a 3 hour love story, which it was, but it was a good one. Nice to see movies with a little depth every once in a while.

Plus it really makes me want a Triumph Tiger. I wanted one before the movie, but now I'm scouring Ebay all over again. Anyone know what the other bike was, Royal Enfield or an Indian?

Indian 101 Scout

I received a complaint via e-mail today. A customer stated that she waited in line for 20 minutes to order one of our frozen drinks, and after ordering she was told that we were out of the strawberry topping. She was offered a refund but not a discount.

I checked with our manager, he said he offered her a full refund and we did run out of the topping (it's sunday, and we get more tomorrow). She got the mango drink, so he offered to put some of the strawberry drink on top as a substitute for the strawberry topping (which she took). And our manager is a very polite person by nature, so I know he wasn't rude.

I checked the camera footage (of course) and the woman was served after waiting 3 minutes in line, not 20. And I could tell by the clip that she was a troublemaker.

I have two final exams tomorrow, yet I've just spent two hours on FinalGear...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGG!!!!!

Note to self:
Pure frozen lemon juice does NOT taste like lemon sorbet.

So, I just found out I'm going to a gun range next week. Apparently one of my brothers friends is bringing his .500S&W magnum revolver.

"The manufacturer claims it is the "most powerful production revolver in the world today".
generating a muzzle energy of over 3,030 foot-pounds force (4.1 kJ)

STmonster_1103A.jpg

This is going to be either fun or terrifying. Probably a combination of both.

So, I just found out I'm going to a gun range next week. Apparently one of my brothers friends is bringing his .500S&W magnum revolver.

STmonster_1103A.jpg

I hope he knows the rules: only one Dirty Harry impression, no sneering at the targets, and small animals must only be shot in the parking lot. :D

STmonster_1103A.jpg

Don't hold it directly in front of your face unless you want a gun shaped dent in your forehead.

Totally forgot to wear sunscreen while detailing my mom's car today... my arms are buuuuurrrnniinnnnggg!! :cry: Hopefully I won't peel, or peel too much. :|

Totally forgot to wear sunscreen while detailing my mom's car today... my arms are buuuuurrrnniinnnnggg!! :cry: Hopefully I won't peel, or peel too much. :|

Isn't red hair and the skin type that comes with it great?

/is also a redhead
//doesn't burn that easy though
///Lebanese grandfather FTW

Well, it does take a lot for me to burn then peel, but I don't mind since I get more freckles anyways :lol:

Man I love aloe vera :love:

WOOT STAR TREK...awesome movie and fantastic cast. Although I don't know anything about Star Trek so I don't know how fitting they really were.