Random Thoughts....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGG!!!!!

Note to self:
Pure frozen lemon juice does NOT taste like lemon sorbet.

you're supposed to add sugar :p

Don't hold it directly in front of your face unless you want a gun shaped dent in your forehead.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I pictured that, it was wonderful

Do you realise just how much sugar I would need to sweeten that stuff?!?! I took a bite no larger that several grains of sand and nearly :puke:'d!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I pictured that, it was wonderful

Like this

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqXLHzaEXh8[/YOUTUBE]

Except the .500 S&W is even bigger than the .50AE Desert Eagle round :blink:

^See, I would expect that to happen with all guns. Tiny girly arms vs. ammo does not go too well.

Do you realise just how much sugar I would need to sweeten that stuff?!?! I took a bite no larger that several grains of sand and nearly :puke:'d!!!

I'll take it :D
I love sour stuff. I used to eat lemons with just a dash of sugar on them. :D
mmmm now I want some share!

Last edited:
With a gun that has that kind of recoil, how would you hold it to not have it kick back in to your face? I know nothing of guns :p

My recipe book says 275 grams of sugar on 250cc of lemon juice

With a gun that has that kind of recoil, how would you hold it to not have it kick back in to your face? I know nothing of guns :p

You have to be ready for the recoil and direct it away from your head.

See, this girl knows what to do

Csa04katherine500smith1.jpg

That shot also shows how hilariously large the frame is.

The problem sometimes is poorly loaded ammo as well. People going for a big bang rather than any form of accuracy.

guns are boring. The only fun part is when they hit you in the face like above...

Also, isn't there a video around of some Arabian dude shooting a big shotgun and like totally flying backwards from recoil? fun fun fun

Also, isn't there a video around of some Arabian dude shooting a big shotgun and like totally flying backwards from recoil? fun fun fun
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VVOH7Ep_8w[/YOUTUBE]

An epic lol video of people getting punched by Newton's Third Law.

Last edited:
Wow. Work is just getting busier and busier, it's mental!! Makes the days go very quickly though, so not all bad.

Okay smart arse, maybe I'll give that a try. :p

The recipe is as follows:
Make a syrup using 275ml of water and 275g of sugar, add in the lemon juice, let cool down and fold in 1 egg white.

The recipe is as follows:
Make a syrup using 275ml of water and 275g of sugar, add in the lemon juice, let cool down and fold in 1 egg white.

<anal>

Or just ditch the egg white, freeze down the whole thing and then defrost it slowly on a kitchen cloth to catch out all the impurities.

</anal>

:p