Random Thoughts....

It's now become the absolute worst show on television, so self-referential and irritatingly unfunny that it's long jumped the shark.

Yeah, yeah, call me Comic Book Guy, but it's a shame considering its first 3 or 4 seasons were hilarious.

Glad to see someone else thinks so, the "remember that time" makes me want to punch myself in the face. American dad picked up some of the slack (though that's had some turds as well)

Ravenholm (sp?) in HL2 is creeping me out :cry:

Don't play system shock 2 then, it's pretty dated yet so awesome (I finished it again recently)

Nah thats the pussy way out...turn the sound way up, then grab your crowbar and have fun...or gravity gun, both of those are the way to go, infact grav gun the whole level.

Ravenholm is the best part of HL2, throwing those circular saw things at the zombies is quite the fun time.

Don't play system shock 2 then, it's pretty dated yet so awesome (I finished it again recently)
I honest-to-god pissed my pants a little bit at a spoilerific part of that game, and I was 12. I still maintain it's one of the best games ever made.

Have you seen the guy on YouTube that's going through the whole game without firing a single gun or killing anyone?

Last edited:
I think I just dug myself into a hole I can't get out of. At my school there's this ''Days of Excellence'' program, it runs for a day, BUT the woman running the program gave me an ultimatum, ''thirty seconds to choose because I have plenty of other people who want the spot'' so in the heat of the moment I said yes, except later today I realized I had to film that day and I didn't want it anymore. When I went to send her an email about changing my mind. There already was one sitting in my inbox saying my place was confirmed. WTF do I do? I HAVE NO IDEA IF I WANT TO DO IT OR NOT!

Doesn't sound like you have much of a choice. Might as well try and enjoy it.

I have just made the nicest, biggest sausage butty for myself, ever.
I had an RE exam yesterday and I thought it was easy. I was made up.
I have a PE exam tomorrow, and I think I'm OK on everything apart from Principles of Training, which confuses me.
And LeMans GTR, I don't think you have much of a choice either :rolleyes:

This week's Family Guy (stephen king) was quite odd...

Heh, the only half decent joke was when Peter started off by talking about The Shining, then launching into The Shawshank Redemption. I agree that show is well past it though. Same with The Simpsons. Been watching a few episodes from Season 20 and they're complete rubbish (I know, I know, they've been crap for years). They're just ripping off stories from earlier seasons now, except they're completely unfunny.

while doodling with my tablet, I started drawing sperms. I do not know why. fortunately I didn't save the file otherwise I would have some explaining to do :mrgreen:

lolwut? Why does that need "some 'splainin to do"?

My legs hurt, 6 hours of abusive football have mad me as stuff as a 80 year old woman.

Going to lie in the bath and read FHM for a hour.

My camera's mileometer just clicked round after 10,000 photos from me. It will have taken more as it was preowned, and the previous owner was a pro, so I don't know how many, but I'm proud to have clicked the button that many times! :p

E: Ausingly I've just noticed the counts go from 9999 to 0001... Clearly the system can't handle 0000.

Last edited:
We were having a tutorial about MICE events yesterday, and my lecturer said "Revenue and profits come from your sponsors... for example, if you are the organiser, you could get the F1 company to sponsor your breakfast."

For some reason, I laughed real loud.

Work is really boring today.

Finalgear is my only salvation.

holy SHIT! Kenyans are the craziest motherfuckers on earth!