BTCC Lacetti vs SIRPC Lacetti

BTCC Lacetti vs SIRPC Lacetti

• Total voters
btcc_cars_chevy.jpg

against this

669.jpg

Depends. Who would be driving the Reasonably-Priced Lacetti? And who would be in the BTCC Lacetti?

Surely the BTCC car is miles faster. So unless it's a blind driver or something that would be pointless. It would be pointless anyway.

Get the slowest SIARPC (that isn't Jimmy Carr) driver back, and put them in the BTCC car against The Stig in the normal one.

Surely the BTCC car is miles faster. So unless it's a blind driver or something that would be pointless. It would be pointless anyway.

My thing is first a baseline lap done by Jason Plato in both cars.

For the head to head some issues would have to be sorted. We could have two professional drivers, or handicap in some way the driver of the BTCC car. As suggested we put a driver of less experience in that car, or we give the standard Lacetti a time advantage.

We could run the BTCC on road tyres, or put slicks on the RPC.

That's why we're here guys. Sorting out the rules of engagement. Nice suggestions so far.

Could Jimmy Carr really handle a BTCC car, lol.

Last edited:
I know those guys always make fun of the car, but I'd like to see a head to head between the cars. Any one else, so we can petition the show?

For the same reason they didn't do a 100m sprint between Jezza and Usain Bolt..........

No, just no. KTHXBYE

I know those guys always make fun of the car, but I'd like to see a head to head between the cars. Any one else, so we can petition the show?

No.

The BTCC car would win by at least 20 seconds. It's a foregone conclusion. 250bhp against 118, slicks and racing suspension against road car suspension/tires, lightness against comfy seats.

No.

The BTCC car would win by at least 20 seconds. It's a foregone conclusion. 250bhp against 118, slicks and racing suspension against road car suspension/tires, lightness against comfy seats.

Back in the nineties they compared a STCC Volvo against a Ferrari F40, The Volvo won by 11 sec on a short track...

If you'd like to phrase the survey question in English I'd be happy to answer...