Random Thoughts....

Home record studio ...hmm, so they're not doing so badly as I thought. The again a top-of-the-line recording studio that is "at-home" can't be too top-of-the-line, if you don't mind me saying. It's more like top-of-the-line compared to .... something.

But there's a key word there: "at home". If it's recorded at home, by musicians who have lots experience with instruments and music and close to none with studio equipment, that top-of-the-line studio will amount to absolutely nothing. A sound proof room won't do much for you if you can't mix your stuff right. And nobody employs studio technicians when they record something "at home". So unless someone has had experience with a vast array of music production disciplines, I would stay away from their "at home" recordings.

All this stuff I have no idea on, but I can say this album is really only slightly worse than the past 2 studio albums done in "proper studios" as far as I know. Anyway, on to other subjects.

It's kinda sad that when you go to a forum you used to be welcome on but now you dread even logging in to see what stuff has been going on. It's an RX-8 forum and Sept 26 there is a biiig rotary meet, I went last time but then one of the girls on the forum became a bitch and the pussy whipped guys kinda cast me out. She's not so much on the forum anymore but... I wana go to the meet since it would be awesome but going alone sucks :cry:

I still haven't gone and made a Facebook account. I'm thinking I probably can't make one sober. =P

I still haven't gone and made a Facebook account. I'm thinking I probably can't make one sober. =P

You really should stay away from facebook! It's too late for some of us, but you can still save yourself!!!

Heh, the thing is that I'm using a number of social media websites like FB, but from what I've gathered it's just such a steaming pile of heap that my best bet has been to avoid it.
A lot of my friends/acquaintances seem to use it, though.

Oh well, i tried.. Your soul shall burn in the fiery pits of facebook hell!

Facebook is creepy... when I first signed up it knew who all my high school friends were even though I had only told it the name of my college. I have yet to do anything with it other than add people as friends and play a couple of lame games.

So my girlfriend just bought a pair of cute white mice as pets, and she can't tell them apart.

My suggestion? Paint an RAF roundel on one and an Iron Cross on the other, and they can reenact the Battle of Britain.

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blaro/2009/09/16/mice_battle.jpg

Needless to say, she thought this was a "horrible" idea.

The Pinky and the Brain,
The Pinky and the Brain,
One is a genius,
The other's insane....

yes, the cellphone is back, that bitch gave it yesterday evening.

the punishment for the generic fangirl costing us a lot of money, trumping my jump-start button idea and my utter pirates shirt. nothing ,abso-fucking-lutely nothing, as a matter of fact, they gave her the cellphone

on the plus side, if all his friends are as much of a idiot as her, my eventual rise to power will be easier than i thought

It's kinda sad that when you go to a forum you used to be welcome on but now you dread even logging in to see what stuff has been going on. It's an RX-8 forum and Sept 26 there is a biiig rotary meet, I went last time but then one of the girls on the forum became a bitch and the pussy whipped guys kinda cast me out. She's not so much on the forum anymore but... I wana go to the meet since it would be awesome but going alone sucks :cry:

:comfort:

The random thoughts thread is a fickle thing, sometimes it moves so quickly I just give up reading and other times it move at a snails pace.:dunno:

Fine, you want a random thought? I just had to deal with someone using the software I support who had some ancient Microsoft Word add-in that was messing with our software and couldn't to do anything about it because their own IT department refused to work with Office 2007.

A great thing to say when an awkward silence arises whilst talking to a female is:

"So then. Periods."

[random]Holy crap 1900 posts[/random]

I just watched the first episode of the 1985 miniseries, Edge of Darkness. 9/10 in IMDB, and it looks to be pretty good.