Random Thoughts....

Seriously WTF some Chinese person has given my phone number out wrong, so now I just get people calling up hearing a word of English then hanging up. No sorry, they just hang up I finally explain it to one of them and the guy that called and he just laughed... What a dick

^^ Some woman in Queensland has been giving my mobile number out as a contact number to petrol companies whenever she "forgets her wallet and promises to come back tomorrow and pay". Funnily enough, I know that at least 1 police report has been filed, yet I haven't been contacted by QLD's force yet.... But that would be really annoying, mine is just a slight snnoyance whenever this dumb woman decides to steal a tank of petrol from a small, probably struggling independent petrol station.

On the iPod front, I am pretty sure I am going to ask for $200 for all of it. That is well less than half it's value new, and she has already told me she feels guilty using it permanently without paying. Considering she was going to get an iPod anyway, she might as well get a good quality used one cheap.

So for the last couple of months I've been bringing my IBM ThinkPad laptop to school, it's very convenient and stuff. Anyway, recently I noticed that my class's resident cock was gazing at it, and last week he brought to class..... a Macintosh. Way to go, douchebag.

A message to everyone: Halloween is two weeks away. Bit early celebrating don't you think?

I think paperbiro is not looking forward to put hats on all of his bathducks...

Was at a friend's birthday party at a Japanese restaurant last night and afterwards at an Irish bar. In between those I went and drove my car home so I could have a few pints at the bar and inevitably end up singing bits of Smiths and Morrissey tunes with a mate's cousin :lol:

Now I'm pretty satisfied that I don't have to take the tram to the city centre to pick up my car from a random parking spot, it's in the cosy warm garage instead ^_^

On the iPod front, I am pretty sure I am going to ask for $200 for all of it. That is well less than half it's value new, and she has already told me she feels guilty using it permanently without paying. Considering she was going to get an iPod anyway, she might as well get a good quality used one cheap.

That would make me feel better. :-D

I hate history class my brain cannot make sense of this shit

I could never understand medieval history. The timelines in that were more like Geography's;
"So class, Henry the 21st ruled from his seventh birthday in 1044 until his death at the age of 76. The throne was then passed onto the Romans because they wanted it, but it was hard fought in the battle which lasted many years. The Roman leader died to leave Queen Victoria on the throne." Wait, what?

*Warning - no factual evidence, proof, correctness or accuracy.

When you only have 200 years to cover - you can actually learn about what went on. Much better!

I used to live a couple blocks from various bars and eateries. Being able to walk home or just leave my car there and walk over for it in the morning saved my butt a couple times.

I could never understand medieval history. The timelines in that were more like Geography's;
"So class, Henry the 21st ruled from his seventh birthday in 1044 until his death at the age of 76. The throne was then passed onto the Romans because they wanted it, but it was hard fought in the battle which lasted many years. The Roman leader died to leave Queen Victoria on the throne." Wait, what?

*Warning - no factual evidence, proof, correctness or accuracy.

When you only have 200 years to cover - you can actually learn about what went on. Much better!
But we only ever get to world war 2.

In high school, World War I only merited one paragraph in our history textbooks. Zimmerman telegraph, some boat exploded, and then we knocked around some Germans around enough to set the stage for WORLD WAR II! YEAH! KILL THOSE NAZI BASTARDS, FUCK YEAH!

Americans are way too obsessed with World War II.