What's your latest [non-technology] purchase?

PrlHHsh162L_E_3D.jpg
Wait, wait, wait...hash ice cream?

I thought the point was to smoke the hash, then eat the ice cream (and everything else in sight).

{ head explodes }

since this is the thread where we post about pointless stuff we buy : this

twix-wrapped.jpg

No Raider? Raiders having a come-back!

^really? I loved the Raider name over Twix... where is this comeback you speak of?

Sweet, sweet, delicious D's Chicken Delight.

They changed all their signage to "D's Mediterranean Grill" after everybody know there was kickass Greek food in the 'hood, but to me, it'll always be D's Chicken Delight. Because it's delightful.

Got a chicken sammich (no tomatoes), some hummus, and a coke.

ninjacoco is fat 'n' happy. :)

A utility knife to put new tennis balls on my grandmother's walker. The purchase went somewhat as follows:

Me: I'd like to buy this knife.
Cashier: You old enough to buy this?
Me: Yes ma'am.
Cashier: <enters birthday 1910>
Me: <checks for grays>

A utility knife to put new tennis balls on my grandmother's walker. The purchase went somewhat as follows:

Me: I'd like to buy this knife.
Cashier: You old enough to buy this?
Me: Yes ma'am.
Cashier: <enters birthday 1910>
Me: <checks for grays>

Old enough to buy a knife? What paranoid land do you live in? :blink:

I went to half price books today and bought some more records.

From Left to right:
-Black Sabbath - Mob Rules
-Led Zeppelin - In Through the Out Door (I was shocked to find this one)
-Bachman Turner Overdrive - II
-Golden Earring - To The Hilt
-Emerson, Lake & Palmer
-The Smithsonian collection of classic jazz (6 LP set, in near mint condition)

All of that for $45 and change.

:music:

Old enough to buy a knife? What paranoid land do you live in? :blink:

It's "store policy" apparently. I've encountered the same thing getting an itty bitty swiss army knife at Walmart too (this was Kmart). I also got carded buying that can of air crap because idiots huff it.

I just bought 2 additional tickets to the Oklahoma State v. Texas football game for my parents.

A converter with control buttons for my iPod shuffle, so I can finally use my Sennheiser earbuds and not the shitty Apple earbuds. And cheap leather sandals from Big W.

Two pairs of shorts and two T-shirts. Weather's warming up and I noticed my old shorts are looking really tatty. I really have too many T-shirts already, but when I see one with a print I really like on it...well you know how it goes: DO WANT!!!! :lol: