Random Thoughts....

NOOOOOOOOO it's raining here in SD

Its raining inside here. Fucking leaky roof.

Random thought: I genuinely am having real trouble thinking how this year can get any worse for my family.

Last edited:
Just went skiing today for the first time this season and realised that my boots that I've had for a year were designed by Pininfarina. :D

I got my hair chainsawed cut today, which means I'm back on step 1 of ?growing James may hair?

Haha, James May hair FTW. Shouldn't have cut it so short!

Back at unifarcity. Going to stuff my face with yummy Greek food. Mmm.

Ok comcast. WTF? I want to watch Stanford-Notre Dame and the stupid HD ABC feed keeps cutting out.

I had half a veggie platter and chips & salsa for dinner. Why am I eating like I'm at a party?

Got a lamb kebob with baba ganoush and a Greek salad. Mmmm, lamb.

(Torture, I know. Should go for take-out, dude...)

I've gone five years without a haircut. It's curly as a pig's penis (was that inappropriate?) so it doesn't look nearly as long as it really is though. Haircuts? We don't need no steenking haircuts!

Dear FG, particularly the non-canucks, do you have ketchup flavoured chips/crisps where you live? If you don't, [read in Cartman's voice] ha ha ha ha ha, you suck. [/cartman]

Last edited:
I've gone five years without a haircut. It's curly as a pig's penis (was that inappropriate?) so it doesn't look nearly as long as it really is though. Haircuts? We don't need no steenking haircuts!

Have you seen a lot of pig penis? I don't imagine they have very efficient reproduction with a curly penis.

Dear FG, particularly the non-canucks, do you have ketchup flavoured chips/crisps where you live? If you don't, [read in Cartman's voice] ha ha ha ha ha, you suck. [/cartman]

No, it's a Canada thing.

Pigs have curly penises?!

Have you seen a lot of pig penis? I don't imagine they have very efficient reproduction with a curly penis.
I don't know, I think only the glans is corkscrew shaped, but still. Also sows have corkscrew shaped cervixes. [bad joke] Pigs screw each other, har har har. [/bad joke]

No, it's a Canada thing.
We also have dill pickle chips, which are kind of an acquired taste.

I've seen ketchup and pickle chips, but they're pretty rare.

Best chips I ever had were some kind of red pepper Miss Vickie's. I got them in Vancouver and have never been able to find them since. :(

Tim's Cascade Jalapeno = close second. Yum.

Best chips I ever had were some kind of red pepper Miss Vickie's. I got them in Vancouver and have never been able to find them since. :(

They sell those in Dallas in many stores. Frito-Lay makes them in the Dallas area.

why are you guys talking about pig penis? :blink:

Miss Vickie's chips :yucky:

They sell those in Dallas in many stores. Frito-Lay makes them in the Dallas area.

I can't find that one strange flavor, though. They came out with some kind of sweet pepper thing, but it wasn't the same. Can't remember the original, though.