Random Thoughts....

Just found this

"<Twig> I just had an argument with a girl I know. She was saying how it's unfair that if a guy fucks a different girl every week, he's a legend, but if a girl fucks just two guys in a year, she's a slut. So in response I told her that if a key opens lots of locks, then it's a master key. But if a lock is opened by lots of keys, then it's a shitty lock. That shut her up."

Cute analogy, but based on untrue assumptions.

In fact, I was just talking to TomCat about this last night. The idea that men can love sex and be viewed as cool while women who love sex are sluts is about 30 years out of date. The sexual revolution happened a generation ago.

Seriously, if you met a girl who was 25 and a virgin because she won't have casual sex and hasn't been in a serious relationship, would you think, "Wow, what a totally normal girl"?

I think it's pretty widely accepted these days that some people really like sex and don't take it seriously, and many people consider these folks trashy. This is true for both genders. Most people like sex but not necessarily casual sex, but it's fairly well expected of modern adults that you'll lose your virginity before your mid-twenties and you'll keep up a fairly regular schedule of sexual activity after that. Anyone who saves sex for marriage or refuses to have multiple partners is atypical for modern society.

Thus, the idea that there are double standards about promiscuity between the genders continues to get bandied about, but it's not based in current reality. I don't know anyone who thinks it's okay for men but not for women. Do you?

Seriously, if you met a girl who was 25 and a virgin because she won't have casual sex and hasn't been in a serious relationship, would you think, "Wow, what a totally normal girl"?

At this point I am regularly treated as a freak for being a virgin at 20. I have been told by guys that they will not date virgins.

Spectre haz Jaaaaaaaaaaaag. Ergo he has chix. QED.

At this point I am regularly treated as a freak for being a virgin at 20. I have been told by guys that they will not date virgins.
A lot of people in this world are so busy assuming that everyone else is just like they are that they really loose out.

Been going out with a virgin (19yo both of us) for almost 10 months.

I really couldn't care less that she is a virgin.

Damn, what did I missed about Topgearfanatic?s title/avatar?

A lot of people in this world are so busy assuming that everyone else is just like they are that they really loose out.

The point with not wanting to date a virgin is merely because they don't want to train you for whatever they want to happen down the road. Knowing what you like in bed and then meeting up with a virgin is... in other words sad, because you will have to train them properly first THEN help them get to your stage of where you are in sex.

I would prefer not to date a virgin myself 'cause I'm old (cry) and I don't want to meet a 23+ year old that's never done it :lol: No problem with finishing training (so to speak) or catching them up to my speed, but complete n00bs.. eh, I'll pass.

Bank of Finalgear, anyone? No overdraft fees, no bullshit fees, if you don't have the money you can't pay?
Hell yes. I'd join.
... random mind meanderings

Is there a woman for Spectre? I mean, he spends a shit ton of money on guns and cars and the like, but he never speaks about women? He isn't gay.... so therefore he must be a hermaphrodite?

... Maybe not.
Guns and cars are hawt, though. Dude has to have a woman. Besides, if he can't pull in a Jaaaaaaag...well, I'd be asking the same question that you're asking.

Also: katwalk, that's their loss. There's more to a relationship than sex, IMHO, and if they can't get past that...their loss. (...says the other virgin.)

I've been in a rather pissy mood, verging on near-murderous, for a few days.

I swear I was almost going to punch the bitch Subway clerk yesterday. I did not ask for mayonnaise on my sandwich. Do not look at me like I committed a crime when I tell you that I DIDN'T FUCKING SAY FUCKING MAYO. Fucking bitch.

Today, I find out I can't get my fuel door open on my car because the damn thing's frozen shut from the frozen snow. That means I can't refuel the car, and considering how cold it is outside I'll be lucky if the damn thing will have enough in the tank to start tomorrow morning.

I'm kind of wondering if I'll make it to this Wednesday with my sanity intact.

Cute analogy, but based on untrue
No, but my faith in humanity would grow just a tiny bit. And I'd know I wasn't alone, although I'd hope to have had a relationship by the age of 25 tbh...

Meh, as my friend once said "The only way you'l ever get laid is if you find the most innocent virgin in Scotland because you just won't like anyone else"...
That statment is quite probably true aswell.

Now I'll wander over here and fail at relationships some more!:lol:

The point with not wanting to date a virgin is merely because they don't want to train you for whatever they want to happen down the road. Knowing what you like in bed and then meeting up with a virgin is... in other words sad, because you will have to train them properly first THEN help them get to your stage of where you are in sex.

I would prefer not to date a virgin myself 'cause I'm old (cry) and I don't want to meet a 23+ year old that's never done it :lol: No problem with finishing training (so to speak) or catching them up to my speed, but complete n00bs.. eh, I'll pass.

Because everyone who is not virgin is great at sex right?

Also: katwalk, that's their loss. There's more to a relationship than sex, IMHO, and if they can't get past that...their loss. (...says the other virgin.)

No, relationships aren't all about sex, at least good relationships aren't based purely on sex :)

kat: The general idea is that you get better over time. Like drawing, the more you work at it the better (supposedly) you get at it. I would suggest you try it but oh wait.. you hate your vag, boobs, skin, etc. so it doesn't look like it'll happen. :)

Random thought: i'm pretty damn sure someone has rule 34'd Zakumi by now