Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Let's do this! Any time you guys prefer?

8pm EST???
Suggestions??

Also for communication what will we be using?? Your vent Chaos?

Last edited:
Well I'll be on pretty much all night I think. So yeah, if you want we can use my Vent. Me and Bauer are already on it.

Awesome job on the MIA clan server! :D I think we went 7-0 awesome job especially when their whole server was just MIA members :D

Also maybe we should run some {FG} tags or something just for fun.

Anyone up for some games tomorrow night? :D

Also maybe we should run some {FG} tags or something just for fun.

Anyone up for some games tomorrow night? :D

Enter "FG" as your tag and it shows up as "[FG]" ingame. That's what I have. :)

been playing the campaign and really like Sweetwater's comments aimed at the CoD:MW2 crowd. "they'll send in the pussy's with the heartbeat monitors" or "snowmobiles are for sissies"

Jedd and I were playing earlier. It went well for the most part except on two round. It was conquest and my God, that other team destroyed ours. I won't say they were better as far as shooting goes, they just worked as a team better.

We finally just bailed as we simply weren't even having any fun anymore. After that, we pretty much owned.

One really funny moment, we were next to each other at the RU base in the desert level. He was in the TOW missile nest, I was sniping. We spot the same enemy and fire at the exact same time. I head-shot the guy then the TOW missile hit him.

He was very dead. :lol:

good times with bauer and chaos :)

Lol yeah. :D

Especially those parts where we were extremely close to knifing someone and then you hear a burst of gunfire resulting in the guy that you were about to stab dead to either DJ or Bauer.

Jedd and I were playing earlier. It went well for the most part except on two round. It was conquest and my God, that other team destroyed ours. I won't say they were better as far as shooting goes, they just worked as a team better.

We finally just bailed as we simply weren't even having any fun anymore. After that, we pretty much owned.

One really funny moment, we were next to each other at the RU base in the desert level. He was in the TOW missile nest, I was sniping. We spot the same enemy and fire at the exact same time. I head-shot the guy then the TOW missile hit him.

He was very dead. :lol:

yup that game was a complete and total nightmare. esepcially at the point where they were storming the base and snipers hitting the spawn grounds made it impossible to actually play the ground. i'm sure that the other team was working much better and they were thinking far more tactically and using them to great effect. Aside from those snipers who were hiding in the spawn ground. that turned the game from entertainment to the feeling we were being violated.
The other level was far more better since the overall team was working together. One good point was where Me and John were in a tank and a engineer jumped on board and helped out with repairs so we could keep the tank running and storm one of the flags. Lots of fun.

Sorry i had to bail earlier, something had come up and needed to get done. As always, real life getting in the way of online gaming warfare.

Lol yeah. :D

Especially those parts where we were extremely close to knifing someone and then you hear a burst of gunfire resulting in the guy that you were about to stab dead to either DJ or Bauer.

I'm a :ninja:

I'm up for some games tonight .