Battlefield: Bad Company 2

A TOW missile into an Apaches cockpit is instant death for it. As I found out tonight as I put one in a guy trying to kill Jedd and I with it!

Man, that was just dumb luck I got him.

A TOW missile into an Apaches cockpit is instant death for it. As I found out tonight as I put one in a guy trying to kill Jedd and I with it!

Man, that was just dumb luck I got him.

You can also kill the pilots through the glass and let the helicopter fall to the ground.

TOW seems to take out tanks pretty easily as well. Carl and RPG can take down a Heli in one shot, puts it out of control first though so enemies have a chance to eject. Had some lucky moments :p

i've been trying that but so far the pilots must have replaced their glass with some substance from the planet krypton.

short while ago i took out 5 or 6 people in a row (all in ~1min) who all jumped into the copter and wanted to take off... people are so stupid -.-
i would agree though it's near impossible to shoot a pilot out of a flying (moving, that is) helicopter... got some lucky shots in a few times anyway...

Last edited:
short while ago i took out 5 or 6 people in a row (all in ~1min) who all jumped into the copter and wanted to take off... people are so stupid -.-
i would agree though it's near impossible to shoot a pilot out of a flying (moving, that is) helicopter... got some lucky shots in a few times anyway...

Why flying and moving (not hovering in place), I've been headshot. Two or three times. It's major bullshit.

i don't understand how people do it -.- i got shot out a few times as well...
it's fairly easy to shoot the side-gunners out of a moving blackhawk, but getting a hit on the pilot is 100% luck imo.

^Agreed. I did it a few times in BF2. Havent had luck with the pilot. As it was said, door gunners, sure. But not the pilot.

Whats the highest amount of points all of you have gotten for a marksman headshot? My highest is +308 and my friend got a +498 last night.

woot 500 marksman... wtf... where did you even get the distance for that?
on that rush map that starts in the desert (arica harbor? i don't know any of the names ^^) the most i got was +244... i have to say i only use the GOL though, i hate the M95 -.-

my friend got his +498 on Arica Harbor (the map you're talking about. The attackers start with something like 3 tanks, 2 humvees and a quad bike, right?). He was playing Rush and was sitting just outside the gate by the first set of points sniping people by the last set of points.