Votes: 21 3.5%

Votes: 6 1.0%

Votes: 8 1.3%

Votes: 5 0.8%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
2 quick questions :

what is funny about "peta 23 from essex"

and for the connoisseurs, in what car Jeremy is driving off at the end of the reasonable car segment (to me it sounds like an AMG black)

i can only answer the car. i said a few posts ago that i think it was a CLK Black but it could also be his SL AMG if he still has it. i didnt really look that hard but my first reaction was CLK Black

It was great until the reliant segment. a couple fall over's are funny but that many? Come on!

The lecetti send off was sad, would you want to to flattened? If I was that I'd want to be driven to the high mountain to be "sent out to pasture". And spend the rest of my life staring out on a sweet view.

Bentley test, fine I like a good plan jane track test of cars that aren't the usual lambo or ferarri.

2 quick questions :

what is funny about "peta 23 from essex"

That's how girls who pose nude for the Sun (known in polite circles as a "glamour model") are generally described: First Name, Age, Location.

And just so we're clear about this, yes, Peta is a well-known nude model... if you like boobies, click here:
http://www.page3.co.uk/archive_home.shtml
and you'll be able to find literally hundreds of entirely NSFW pictures of her.

I never knew Bill Bailey could play the guitar....

Wasn't he in a punk band or something in his younger years? (I'm thinking back to his original appearance on TG in 5x01.)

For the first time ever, if I missed the remainder 5 episodes I probably wouldn't care.

FTFY. There are only six episodes this series.

Wasn't he in a punk band or something in his younger years? (I'm thinking back to his original appearance on TG in 5x01.)

Sort-of, it's called Beergut 100, which was formed in the mid-1990s and was basically a band full of comedians doing punk covers. Weirdly, Alan Davies has been involved with them, too.

On his own, though, he's never really "been in a band" (except for, like, high school stuff), though he has talked often about having a gig as a lounge piano player at a hotel.

The Reliant bit literally had me in tears in a few places. Long may they reign.

If you go on YouTube and find the QI episode where Bill Bailey gets credited with inventing the moonwalk, there's a nice shot of the man flying while playing his guitar.

His name is Johnny Vaughan.......Johnny Vaughan (born 16 July 1966) is an English broadcaster and journalist. Vaughan has become well-known as a television and radio personality and has also built a reputation as a film critic. He is currently the presenter of the Capital Breakfast with Johnny Vaughan on London radio station 95.8 Capital FM and also writes a weekly column in The Sun newspaper reviewing recent film releases. He was also in Deuce Bigelow, European Gigolo...

His name is Johnny Vaughan.......Johnny Vaughan (born 16 July 1966) is an English broadcaster and journalist. Vaughan has become well-known as a television and radio personality and has also built a reputation as a film critic. He is currently the presenter of the Capital Breakfast with Johnny Vaughan on London radio station 95.8 Capital FM and also writes a weekly column in The Sun newspaper reviewing recent film releases. He was also in Deuce Bigelow, European Gigolo...

ok, so i have seen him before. well, his bit was funny

The race track is no place for snacks and fancy cakes!!!!! I'll have the custard cream if your asking......

Also I forgot to give a salute to the polar exploration Hilux being converted to a volcano exploration truck....now it gets it's 15 minutes of screen time. Huzzah.

a film about a car with a fat old guy driving it and yelling.

LOL, Top Gear explained in one sentence. ;)

I loved James v the Volcano, and the rubbish barbecue was quite amusing (agreed that anything with Bill Bailey is going to be cool). But I wasn't so keen on all the misc celebs turning up in the Reliant segment, that was irritating.

The black one is on Icelandic number plates, I'd say that's the car of "our Icelandic mechanic" (= Arctic Trucks) mentioned in the episode.

The black one's also a Land Cruiser, not a Hilux like the other two. ;)

I only got to watch it just last night as my computer has been dead. Late though I may be, I give it a 7/10.

I've always loved the news because it often feel ad libbed, which I like. The Reliant segment was funny at first, but it got a bit old. Not to mention that, as an American, minor celebrities to most of you guys are complete strangers to me.

All and all, I'm just got TG is back.