Citroen ZX 1.4i Tonic
110830fpunto201201.jpg
110830fpunto201202.jpg
110830fpunto201204.jpg
110830fpunto201203.jpg
110830fpuntotwinair01-1314696412.jpg
110830fpuntotwinair02.jpg
110830fpuntotwinair03.jpg

New 2-cilinder Twinair engine with 85hp and the entry-level diesel 1.3 with 85hp. New body colors and a special Twinair trim.

:cool:

The Punto Evo style has only been around a year and already they've changed it? Not surprised, in anything other than Abarth form, where it was nice and aggressive, it was an ugly facelift.

It still isn't as nice as the old Grande Punto, but it's alright.

One car that I really hope Fiat brings to America. There is something about the styling that I really like.

The Punto Evo style has only been around a year and already they've changed it? Not surprised, in anything other than Abarth form, where it was nice and aggressive, it was an ugly facelift.

It still isn't as nice as the old Grande Punto, but it's alright.

2 years, actually. It was introduce in 2009.

One car that I really hope Fiat brings to America. There is something about the styling that I really like.

This, x 2. Seriously, even if it's rebadged as a Dodge or Chrysler. As long as they don't change to styling.

Yes! This is what the first refresh should have been all along. A much better looking car now.

This, x 2. Seriously, even if it's rebadged as a Dodge or Chrysler. As long as they don't change to styling.

Thirded. All they have to do is bring over the Linea sedan as well for the (slowly shrinking) majority who won't drive a hatch, and that's it. I'm sure it'd sell better than the Califail.

Last edited:
OH GOD YES GIMME DAT SHIT, WANT!!!!!1!1!!!one

Fiat, thank you for de-Evoing it. Sooooo nice, just because it resembles the Grande.

I'm sorry but I still think mine's way better :p

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

This reminds me that I should take some proper pictures of my car one of these days.

Yuk :puke: