Post a pic of yourself

Jon, just like so many concept cars, I reckon you look a lot better in the "metal". :drums:

I genuinely don't know if this was an insult or not.. :lol: ..

It was a compliment. Albeit a pun laden one.

I'll blame my lack of understanding on the fact i'm not really sober.

(Don't judge me, i'm working the weekend damnit!!)

You look better and much sadder.

Shorter would be a bad plan. It just ends up going in every ridiculous direction because there is no enough weighing it down. You would look like you never brush you hair until it grew again.

Shorter would be a bad plan. It just ends up going in every ridiculous direction because there is no enough weighing it down. You would look like you never brush you hair until it grew again.
Kat, you're a long-haired-men lover and from what I've heard, your luck in the men's department has mostly involved people with bad manners and bad hygiene. I don't think that the good captain looking like one of the boys you've dated will work in his favor to getting a good job. Just my 2 cents, don't kill me for my opinion.

Actually I am basing this on the fact my dad had similar hair and cut it shorter than that. It was rather hilarious looking when it was not the week it was cut or the week before it was cut because he looked like an uneaven poodle.
Also, the boys you refer to had short hair.

Actually I am basing this on the fact my dad had similar hair and cut it shorter than that. It was rather hilarious looking when it was not the week it was cut or the week before it was cut because he looked like an uneaven poodle.
Also, the boys you refer to had short hair.
Again, I must excuse my opinion, but right now I think it just looks like he hasn't had a haircut in years. I mean, if it was the long hair and it was as wavy, that's fine. But it's in between short hair and shoulder length, and wavy, and I think it looks like a mess. It just looks like he is disregarding his looks completely and forgot what a comb and scissors can do. It may be just me on this and I don't know the situation on the UK, but employers over here wouldn't consider someone with a hairstyle like that because it shows that the person wearing it is probably either sloppy, forgetful, has very low attention to detail or they just don't care about getting the job that much. So I say that much shorter hair and a comb (and gel if necessary) would get much better results.

I don't know if that would help, but yeah this is still short enough that it is in "I do not own a hairbrush" range.

Kat, you're a long-haired-men lover

If you're trying to suggest Cap should move to katwalk land, then I happen to agree with you.

@Cap it looks better. You look more like a serious minded adult now. You might not be, but potential employers don't need to know that ;)

Again, I must excuse my opinion, but right now I think it just looks like he hasn't had a haircut in years. I mean, if it was the long hair and it was as wavy, that's fine. But it's in between short hair and shoulder length, and wavy, and I think it looks like a mess. It just looks like he is disregarding his looks completely and forgot what a comb and scissors can do.

Well tbh I didn't want a haircut, I only get one because I was told to. As for disregarding my looks I technically am, I have gone from being perfectly happy with my appearance to looking in the mirror and cringing. But these things have to be done.

The hair is too short/long, I intended for it to be longer on the front and sides but that wasn't how it was cut and I don't have the money for another, so meh. I agree I look awful, I'm just going to have to grow it out, in the unlikely event I get a job interview before it looks vaguely respectable I'll have it cut again.

NoNeedForAChestWig said:
If you're trying to suggest Cap should move to katwalk land, then I happen to agree with you.

I'm not moving to the US, no healthcare, less jobs and no Triumph Dolomites, it'd be like a living hell. :p

I agree both that it is much better, and that you need to cut it shorter.

Forget paying for a haircut, you can do it yourself or find someone who can, most likely. It needs to be short enough that it doesn't touch your collar in the back, your ears on the sides, and your eyebrows in the front. Get some clippers, set the longest guard on the blade, and run it over your head. Repeat as necessary, and if you can find someone to do the back and sides shorter for you, do that. I'd offer if I were close to you. I've cut my last two boyfriends' hair on a regular basis.

Grow it out to however long you like AFTER you get a job.