Random Thoughts....

Kid is crazy. Hopefully he'll keep at it and become the next big drummer in a decade or two.

Amazing.

Firecat said:
Thanks dude, these things help people gain a little perspective. I realize that i've pretty much been wasting my life away, maybe it's time I start straightening out.

Oh no. Will we see another "I?m leaving thread"?
Seriously now: My mother died about a year ago, and that made me think about a lot of things. Theses kind of things are huge turnpoints in life. My condolences. :|

thanks...and sorry for your loss as well.

nah, no "i'm leaving thread" from me. I don't consider spending time on forums as a waste, at least it's some kind of interaction. I was thinking more in terms of just being lazy etc. I really need to start doing more....i'm 23, and nothing has really changed from 22...21...or even 20.

That kid is fantastic. But I bet that he can't swing.
My jazz band teacher once sagely said, "drummers should learn how to swing because you can swing a dead cat and hit someone who can play a rock groove."

I passed my road test, so I can drive by myself, and......I am getting my car registered in two weeks. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :banana: :banana: :banana:

jayjaya29 said:
I passed my road test, so I can drive by myself, and......I am getting my car registered in two weeks. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Schweet! :cheers:

The other night I nearly ran over a possum. I was driving home late at night, when all of a sudden this small, white furry thing scurried to the middle of the lane. I hit the brakes, since there weren't any cars around me, and waited for the damn thing to get out of the way, after a few seconds. There, I did my part for the environment! :p

jayjaya29 said:

congrats bro :D

Thanks, here are some quick shots of the car:

http://img105.imageshack.**/img105/3518/dsc051278jd.jpg

Thats my Dad in the pic.
http://img523.imageshack.**/img523/5214/dsc051291uu.jpg

http://img523.imageshack.**/img523/3439/dsc051312je.jpg

Cleaned the whole interior and gave it a quick wash on Easter Sunday. I'm gonna wax it real good in two weeks and get it registered and title. Also needs inspection too. I'm gonna keep it real clean, all I will be doing to it is getting a cold air intake and some new hubcaps. If I ever get a sudden splurge of money, I'll get some proper rims, but right now, I can't afford it.

I got really pissed off earlier in the day. I was driving to work on a 2 lane road. As usual, there was pickup in front of me driving parallel to a gargbage truck. I wanted to pass but couldn't, and was getting pretty frustrated (these trucks kick up little stones etc)..anyway, no biggie really. There was this other dude behind me in a sedan that I could see was getting frustrated as well....

Anyway....this is going on for a bit...then it came to a point where a lane opened up (a left turn lane)...the dude behind me decides to jumpt into that lane, hit the gas, and cut in front of the pick up truck. A very stupid thing to do, and the moron ran out of road...instead of stopping he drove (going quite fast) up onto the median...over the grass, then went in front of the pickup...and in the process splattering my car with stones kicked up from the tires...I tried to catch up to him, but couldn't....

It was one of the worst displays of driving i've seen. And that's coming from a place where i've seen mulitple people drive on the wrong side of the road and also indicate right but turn left.

Is it wrong for me to kinda wish the dude spun out and hit a tree? Not get hurt or anything....

Firecat said:
A very stupid thing to do, and the moron ran out of road...instead of stopping he drove (going quite fast) up onto the median...over the grass, then went in front of the pickup...and in the process splattering my car with stones kicked up from the tires...

:shock: What a moron... some of the things people do on the road frightens me

Is it wrong for me to kinda wish the dude spun out and hit a tree? Not get hurt or anything....

Totally understandable I say.

Firecat said:

It might have given him a wakeup call to stop driving like an arse.

Firecat said:
I got really pissed off earlier in the day. I was driving to work on a 2 lane road. As usual, there was pickup in front of me driving parallel to a gargbage truck. I wanted to pass but couldn't, and was getting pretty frustrated (these trucks kick up little stones etc)..anyway, no biggie really. There was this other dude behind me in a sedan that I could see was getting frustrated as well....

Anyway....this is going on for a bit...then it came to a point where a lane opened up (a left turn lane)...the dude behind me decides to jumpt into that lane, hit the gas, and cut in front of the pick up truck. A very stupid thing to do, and the moron ran out of road...instead of stopping he drove (going quite fast) up onto the median...over the grass, then went in front of the pickup...and in the process splattering my car with stones kicked up from the tires...I tried to catch up to him, but couldn't....

It was one of the worst displays of driving i've seen. And that's coming from a place where i've seen mulitple people drive on the wrong side of the road and also indicate right but turn left.

I see that driving behavior on my everyday commute. :dunno: