Random Thoughts....

Just watched Monsieur Imbrahim. It's Omar Sherif's best role since Dr. Zhivago.

///M said:
Just watched Monsieur Imbrahim. It's Omar Sherif's best role since Dr. Zhivago.

I rented it....had it sitting around a couple of weeks, but never got around to watching it. Also, passed it dozens of times on the premium channels....

I don't know what it is. I have no doubt it's a good movie, the mood just never struck me to watch it...yet

Just watched "Superman 3". First time I watched it I was like 6 or 7 years old.
Today it seemed like an absurd, terrible movie. Interesting how 20 years make your view change...

Is it just me, or have things been very very quiet recently?

Yeah, except the "Carsightings - incident" Its mostly been n00bs asking the same questions as always... Or do you mean in thsi thread?
I guess we will pick up during the weekend with everybody checking in for the next season.

Too fucking bad I have to go to the place where I study Sunday night because I'm starting work on my doctorate work... No TG for me until Thursday... I hope I can go home then!

In general on the forums.....things just seem dead around here

Good luck with your work...

yeah, definitely a lot slower since the "carsightings incident"

Sweet. You're lucky you have a car, I don't. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Just saw The Rock (yeah, it's old). What a kickass movie, once again shows that Sean Connery can make any movie better, even one by Michael Freaking Bay.

random thought: we don't hava joke thread?

i read one i had to read a few times, but then it was funny

So, Donald Rumsfeld is briefing George Bush in the Oval Office.

"Oh and finally, sir, three Brazilian soldiers were killed in Iraq today."

Bush goes pale, his jaw hanging open in stunned disbelief. He buries his face in his hands, muttering "My God...My God".

"Mr. President," says Cheney, "we lose soldiers all the time, and it's terrible. But I've never seen you so upset. What's the matter?"

Bush looks up and says..."How many is a Brazilian'?"

:lmao:

bone said:
random thought: we don't hava joke thread?

i read one i had to read a few times, but then it was funny

So, Donald Rumsfeld is briefing George Bush in the Oval Office.

"Oh and finally, sir, three Brazilian soldiers were killed in Iraq today."

Bush goes pale, his jaw hanging open in stunned disbelief. He buries his face in his hands, muttering "My God...My God".

"Mr. President," says Cheney, "we lose soldiers all the time, and it's terrible. But I've never seen you so upset. What's the matter?"

Bush looks up and says..."How many is a Brazilian'?"

:lmao:

Repost bud:
http://forum.finalgear.com/viewtopic.php?t=8621

Worth another mention though ;)

I am a useless fucker who can't feed his own dog.

My parents are away for the weekend and I am left to take care of the dog and cat. Now see I ve just had some greasy McDonalds which already put my stomach on edge; I saw that the dog needed some food, so I went and got the can opener and put the food in his dish, all this while I feel like I am going to up-chuck. After everything I'm all good, but right when I go back to my room and sit on the computer the McDonalds decides to come back out the whole it went in.

But here's the golden bit! My room isn't the cleanest on the block so I just happen to have some dirty clothes right beside my desk; I saw the clothes and tried to aim with my mouth, it worked! Throw the clothes in the wash and no smelly carpet to wash up!

Feelin lucky today!!!

I used to eat at Micky D's quite a bit as a youngster, but then I realized that it always made me feel like crap, so I haven't been there in ages.

^Kinda like drugs. First few bites are a high, then you just feel like sh!t.

Does anybody have a GMail invite they can spare? My school email account is going to run out soon since I'm graduating, so I'm going to need a new address.

Please? :blush: