"Beat the Person Above You" Game (NO 56k)

dentfacebefore.jpg

Leaving ya Dentures out > Blowjob

polident-79814-f01.jpg

Robots don't need denture adhesives.
terminator-4-12.jpg

Scary killer robots, especially.

Titanium coated scary robot > molten metal

[can't find a specific picture of a scary robot coated in titanium so i'll just re post the picture from above]

terminator-4-12.jpg

Dave

802840-Brown_Ale_The_bottle_of_Dog-Newcastle_upon_Tyne.jpg

Dehydration-731166.jpg

Dehydration > Beer

Seriously, knock it off with the "my (insert item) is better than your (insert same item)"

Hey Blind you like some of the Broon Dog, ya nah ye shod com doon da toon on a satda neet, en cum yem ta me brewers ken and get pissed in the home toon of Broon ale.

LoL Consider yourself invited so long as you bring a case of that fine beverage.

I was going to go down to Corportation Street and take a photo of the brewery but I can't be arsed. How often do you get a chance to post your home town on a forum.

4422-tyne-bridge.jpg

Home Town > Newcastle Brown Ale

Blind_Io said:
Seriously, knock it off with the "my (insert item) is better than your (insert same item)"

Why? It is better. :mrgreen:
Don't be a party pooper :D

Bush choked on a pretzel a while back.

zaybxcwd12, when I make it to the UK I will take you up on that.
The way I want to see the UK is by going from villiage to villiage and stopping at the pubs. No reservations or anything, I find out that night at the pub where to go the next day by meeting the locals over a pint. I can't think of a better way to travel. I'll pack light but take camping gear in case there's no rooms available where ever I land for the night.

"In contrast, Newcastle is modern and vibrant, with pubs and bars as far as the eye can see and a nightlife that rates in the world's top 10."

There you go and you cant beat Georfie hospitality, I found that out this morning when I noticed a key cut go faster strip on the side of the motor.

:?

ookaay....