The Stig Revealed and Talks?

ccolanto

Car(s)
Eagle Talon TSi
seen a clip for the Caparo T1 over on topgear.com.... and it seems like there is a gentleman talking about the caparo, and his same voice is heard when the stig is sitting in the car and you can hear the purr of the engine in the background... leaving to believe that he was the stig....

see for yourself..... the video is located at:
http://www.topgear.com/content/timetoburn/sections/videos/65/broadband_wm.html

who is the man speaking anyways?

Its Jason Barlow. If you'd been paying attention, the man speaking at the very beginning (who is Jason Barlow) has the same accent as the man speaking during the sequence. I don't believe they are trying to trick us into thinking Barlow is the Stig, just a bit of bad editing thats all.

Agreed. It's just bad sound editing.

BTW, that car is awesome.

yup bad editing...that's all

:S

You still could compaire his voice to the Stig's in that italiensomething TV interview.

Agreed: I think it was just the way it was edited.

But that car is just :jawdrop: How ... wha .... it ... they ... but .... it..... I can't describe how much I want one of them...

No but there's quite a few.
I think thats what he meant. We all know the current Stig is not one man, but the main one who does most of the TG stuff is 99% Ben Collins.
I'd like it to stay 99% though.....i don't want to know for sure who he is because this one posts great lap times and appears pretty consistant (except for the Ferrari 575's time, I believe that car is quick then a 1:27 :/ ). It'll just be a shame if they have to replace this one as well.

WHO CARES!!

I think thats what he meant. We all know the current Stig is not one man, but the main one who does most of the TG stuff is 99% Ben Collins.
I'd like it to stay 99% though.....i don't want to know for sure who he is because this one posts great lap times and appears pretty consistant (except for the Ferrari 575's time, I believe that car is quick then a 1:27 :/ ). It'll just be a shame if they have to replace this one as well.

There has been 3 white stigs that I know of.. But Ben Collins is the main "Stig"

i dont know why some people want to know that who is stig.
for me it does not matter, infact its better that we do not know.
we dont want TG to kill another stig.
do u wana know who is stig, i know here is the picture of his personal car.

150820071341.jpg

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeQwi-8bCEA[/YOUTUBE]

thought it be nice to share ahha :D