2007 Belgian Formula 1 Grand Prix

^ Charlie Whiting is going to do something about it I thought.

^ Charlie Whiting is going to do something about it I thought.

Yeah apparently he is, should've of already been done though.

Wow, Q1 was awesome. Vettel went from 7th to 17th in the last 60 seconds!!

David Hobbs ANNOYS me!!

My TVU Player doesn't work anymore. I get the Initialize failed. Please restart error. Can't find the solution on the web either. Sucks.

Re-download it, cos theres an update out.

Great Quali!!

Thank goodness Massa didnt get pole, don't want him to win :D

Damn...Hamilton has to step up and win some races...I really hope overtakes Alonso at the first corner...

Random Fact: Fernando just said "You Know" 10 times in that press conference.

BTW: DAVID HOBBS ANNOYS ME SOOOO MUCH

:lol: ya so here are the catch phrases

Alonso: You Know
Massa: For Sure
Raikkonen: Uhh...:lol:

Great qualifying, good job Kimi.

And yes David Hobbs is really annoying with his voice, Townsend Bell's voice in Monza reminded of the old commentaries by James Hunt.

David Hobbs was making it far too apparent that he thought McLaren was wronged during the first part of the broadcast. Townsend Bell is a much better commentator, they should bring him back. He added some great technical insight to the broadcast.

David Hobbs ANNOYS me!!

David Hobbs annoys me as well, Townsend Bell is much better, Speed had good commentary at Monza.

And Alonso saying "You Know" was very annoying, you know stop saying you know. :mad:

Grid Line up for tomorrow:
1. RAIKKONEN Ferrari
2. MASSA Ferrari
3. ALONSO McLaren
4. HAMILTON McLaren
5. ROSBERG Williams
6. HEIDFELD BMW
7. WEBBER Red Bull
8. TRULLI Toyota
9. KOVALAINEN Renault
10. FISICHELLA Renault
11. SCHUMACHER Toyota
12. COULTHARD Red Bull
13. BUTTON Honda
14. LIUZZI Toro Rosso
15. KUBICA BMW*
16. WURZ Williams
17. VETTEL Toro Rosso
18. BARRICHELLO Honda
19. SATO Super Aguri
20. SUTIL Spyker
21. DAVIDSON Super Aguri
22. YAMAMOTO Spyker

Should be an interesting race, the McLaren guys don't have to race for the team anymore, its just all for them!

it's also worth mentioning, good job Rosberg with that 5th position (Kubica engine change penalty)

it's also worth mentioning, good job Rosberg with that 5th position (Kubica engine change penalty)

I have to say I'm amazed by Rosberg performance.. I wonder how is this kid will be behind the wheels of a Ferrari or a McLaren!?

Kimi made my day and I'm so happy that Massa behind him.

Can't wait to see what will happen tomorrow :D

Great job Kimi! Just go and win this race, Kimi on Spa is always a great thing to watch.. :)

I still remember Spa 2004 i think it was.. Schumi had basically won every race he had finished up untill that race, where Kimi completely outpaced him! The best race i've ever watched.. :D

ITV was the usual hamilton jerk fest (it was on ITV 4 coz of the rugby)

goddam hamiltons knob must be sore and all the ITV crew must have hugely developed right arms, apart from james allen who's mouth is now a permanent O shape

Would of liked Massa P1, but I'm thrilled with the red front row.

Looking forward to some "bad luck" during one of Alonso's pit stops. Hamilton need not worry.

Forza Ferrari! :burnrubber: