Christmas E-cards

invisiblebond

Car(s)
Suzuki SX4
Heloo

Please do post any excellent Free Christmas E-cards.

Thank you

Yeah, didn't you know :D worked there for half a year.

Ooh, ooh, can you set me up with some excellent sound reproduction gadgetry? ^_^

I can't buy stuff untill after I've been there a year, and I can't resell till 2 years after I buy something.

Does that mean you won't be selling it, only giving it to us as birthday presents? With the money following the same path. I'd love a B&O TV thanks.

^ :lol:

Wow those are some pretty crappy benefits (or lack thereof).

Well considering that I can buy something and then 2 years later resell it at a profit I'm pretty pleased, but there is a quota, so you can't just buy 10 TVs and put them in the corner for 2 years.

Well considering that I can buy something and then 2 years later resell it at a profit I'm pretty pleased, but there is a quota, so you can't just buy 10 TVs and put them in the corner for 2 years.

Remember the deal. You wanted a 360 degree monitor system for your gaming. That involves 15 TVs. However the project did not get off to a good start, so they were left in your garage but unfortunately were stolen. You then recieved many birthday presents. :mad:

Do we have to set it ALL up for you!:rolleyes::rolleyes::lol:

I'm temporarily taking back what I said about excellent free Christmas e-cards being an oxymoron.

https://pic.armedcats.net/2007/12/24/xmas2007sm2.jpg

Okay my previous comment applies again. :p