the notes for the topgear song?

The White Stig

Previously Known As SL63 AMG
Car(s)
Toyota Yaris TS
does anyone have the notes for the top gear song (jessica) so I can play it on the piano?

thanks.

Yeh it was printed in one of the pre-series features in the mag a while ago - I can play it from the image so I can send you a photo of it if you want?

yes please do that.

You could try this, but you need Guitar Pro first.

Also, you ask way too many freaking questions. Finalgear != Google.

use a website called imageshack.**

then upload the photo and post the link here.

thanks!

thats great.

oh my good god, THANK YOU!!

Frankly you should all find the original version of Jessica by the Allman Brothers Band, as it's 7 minutes of undiluted awesome.

edit - damn, James May has annoyingly tidy 'music' handwriting.

Woo for piano players! :D

I see two errors in measures 3 and 9...

Measure 3 has too many notes if i'm not mistaken and measure 9 has too few.

Naw, they're ok.

Bar 3 has 5 notes, yes, but 2 are crotchets ('quarter notes') and the last 3 are triplets, meaning 3 go in the space of two crotchets.

Bar 9 does have too few by itself. But look at the first bar, it's only got 2.5 beats worth. As the piece starts with an uneven number of notes bar 9, the end of a phrase, finishes with 1.5 so that overall there's an even number of full bars.

Mmm yes bar 3 is correct, my mistake, didn't see the triplet.

But at bar 1 and 9, he should have written a rest (right word?) there, cause now it's not really correct :p

Hmm...six and half a dozen.

You're right it doesn't look right, but I don't think it'd look much better with rests (yep, right word; don't know the US term) either. And you can't put rests in bar 9 as it would mean the melody doesn't work.

Alternatively we could stop being so anal over a scribbling-down of the TG theme :p