James May: 1001 Uses for a James May

146. Wanker!

Shouldn't that be "Wanking Instructor"? After all he isn't naked (thank God!) and does appear to be wearing Health and Safety Executive Approved Wanking Instruction clothing.

147. Washing Machine Test Pilot
:p
Where did that photo come from anyway?

James May's 20th Century. The one where he's in the centrifuge being killed to death.

Shouldn't that be "Wanking Instructor"? After all he isn't naked (thank God!) and does appear to be wearing Health and Safety Executive Approved Wanking Instruction clothing.

If it were Health and Safety approved, wouldn't it be day-glo yellow?

...and I second the "thank God!"

If it were Health and Safety approved, wouldn't it be day-glo yellow?

...and I second the "thank God!"

But then the stains wouldn't show up so well and it would be harder to tell when it needed washing! That's probably the reason James objects to beige!

But then the stains wouldn't show up so well and it would be harder to tell when it needed washing! That's probably the reason James objects to beige!

I would have thought he would want to hide it, much like his smoking, as it would make his mum upset (who, IMO, is a very cool mom). ;)

I would have thought he would want to hide it, much like his smoking, as it would make his mum upset (who, IMO, is a very cool mom). ;)

I want a t-shirt that says 'James' mum is the Stig'. :D

Last edited:
148 - Glass-is-half-empty kind of guy
ozjames_cal_ep_300x193.jpg

149 - Glass-is-half-full kind of guy
ozandjames-721354.jpg

... and ROFL at "Pull-My-Finger" Guy from Rumer :lol:

Zombie_James.jpg

150.Zombie

(from Big Ideas)

(hmm, Phyrefile isn't letting me show the full picture, only the thumbnail)

154. Lorryist
lorryist.jpg

155. Dacia Sandero Expert (Dacia Sanderist?)
sandero.jpg

Also, hello FinalGear. :wave: