'12 MLB Regular Season Thread

Harper stole home in retaliation for getting plunked on purpose. Gotta love Hamels.

Last edited:
Go rangers hope they can close out this season with a win this time

Watching the Rays-Sox game and Will Rhymes just took a fast ball off the forearm and from the sounds of it his arm is totally broken. It swelled up really quickly and he actually collapsed after he took his base.

Better hats....AL east or NL Central

pMLB2-3536861dt.jpg

pMLB2-3537600dt.jpg

pMLB2-11543572dt.jpg

pMLB2-11543488dt.jpg

No rays....their hat sucks.

pMLB2-3537800dt.jpg

pMLB2-3536877dt.jpg

pMLB2-3537692dt.jpg

pMLB2-3537517dt.jpg

The Astro's are the Tampa Bay Ray's of the NL Central.

That's not even the best White Sox hat.:D
new-era-chicago-white-sox-red-white-navy-blue-1976-1990-throwback-cooperstown-on-field-59fifty-fitted-hat-41075648

Red Sox finally starting to play some quality baseball. Also if you assign a number value to the stadiums of the AL East ballparks does the awesomeness of Fenway (+) and Camden Yards (+) counteract the horribleness of The Trop (-), Rogers Center (-), and new Yankee Stadium (-)? Or is it a net negative?

Yay!!! We're out of the cellar!!!

ticker-tape-parade.jpg

Wow, this thread is buried...

- Cubs trade Dempster for Randall Delgado... ish. If/when this trade goes through, I'm going to crap myself with excitement.
- Tigers acquire Anibal Sanchez and Omar Infante from the Marlins in exchange for Jacob Turner +.
- Oh yeah, and the freaking Yankees just traded for Ichiro...

As long as the Phils keep Hamels, Lee, Halladay, and Ruiz, I don't care who they get rid of, but they better eat some salary and get some young guys in the system.

Anybody else think Roger Clemons is trying a return to baseball so that he will reset the clock on his wait for the HOF. His thinking would be that Barry, Sammy, whomever else will sweat for 2-3 before election and he wants to be a first ballot HOF'er and hopes that minds will change about the steroid era.

BOSTON -- The Dodgers and Red Sox are closing in on a deal that would send Adrian Gonzalez, Josh Beckett, Carl Crawford and Nick Punto to Los Angeles, though a few hurdles remain before it's official, multiple baseball sources said Friday.

Am I a Marlins fan? Did we just win the World Series?

Anybody else think Roger Clemons is trying a return to baseball so that he will reset the clock on his wait for the HOF. His thinking would be that Barry, Sammy, whomever else will sweat for 2-3 before election and he wants to be a first ballot HOF'er and hopes that minds will change about the steroid era.

I don't really have a problem with that, to be honest. The Steroid Era is still infuriating, but we have to give respect to results. I know the joke is old, but judging steroid era players is like judging Babe Ruth for being the shit before black guys played.

I don't really have a problem with that, to be honest. The Steroid Era is still infuriating, but we have to give respect to results. I know the joke is old, but judging steroid era players is like judging Babe Ruth for being the shit before black guys played.

I agree, I just think Clemons is a cunt.

Dear god, activity in this thread!?! I thought it had died! :p

Speaking of cunts, Bobby V is surely gone after this season, Clockwerk.... right?