[16x01] June 8th, 2009

[16x01] June 8th, 2009

• Total voters
Pleased that Fifth Gear is back. Missed the RS vs. Evo will d/l later, but overall the show was good.

Well I thought Tim?s Proton for a week and Tom?s ?newly single? Picasso segments were both different & interesting viewpoints and funny as well.

Surprised that DC showed up here and not on TG in the Liana, since he now works for the BBC. Hadn?t seen the stunt before, was good but enough for me ? but I am not a big fan of either TG or 5G stunts, really.

What I do like on 5G are the crash test reconstructions, which are very informative, unique to the show & scare the bejeebahs out of me! :lol:

7 from me (I like Vicki too Tobias)

No Vicki?
*snip*

I quite liked this one. The Tiff vs Plato thing still hasn?t gotten old (for me at least) and is fun to watch. Johnny reviewing the R8 was a bit of letdown just because it was too short and didn?t show enough of the car. Tim and the 200 Pound Banger - I did like ... but wished it was longer. Tiff and David ... I skipped (and I?d bet quite a lot of money that i didn?t miss anything great or fun there). Tom Ford with the diesel cayenne ... apart from being pointless from the start (like the car itself), I give it a thumb up. Tom with the Picasso on the other hand ... I didn?t like. I think they could have made it work, that "theme" for the whole thing about divorce and all ... but it somehow didn?t. Tom sitting in Ikea, being called at the end was a good one though ...
The Stunt was spectacular ... but I think they overdid it. The segment should and could have been much shorter. 5 minutes were too much, no matter how great that stunt was. Or the thing should have been much longer, like a complete documentary.

All in all ... good episode, fun to watch.

who was the girl who tim picked up in the proton? his wife?