2008 Brazilian Formula 1 Grand Prix ? Title Decider

So is it gonna rain or what?

The sky is grey, and there was some thunder according to Autosport Live.

And the cameramen in the pitlane already have the cameras wrapped up in waterproof canvas.

I almost want Massa to do this, if only to see the crowd reaction. Lewis has been the better driver this year and for a driver like Massa to win a WDC would be painful. However his results have been better and without the blow up in Hungary it would be a foregone conclusion so I guess he would deserve it too.

Without the steward's intervention in Spa the championship would also already be a foregone conclusion - and in my book it is, regardless of what history will record.

Last edited:
sopcast, check star sports and espn, one of them will be showing it.

Sopcast is a software you have to download, google it, and you don't have to register to use it.

Oh wow i just saw Mika Hakkinen driving the Caparo T1 during the pre-race show.

morning all
3:45am in Australia
and its wet
and its cold
and its miserable
but stuff it, im excited as hell for this

i'm looking forward to an interesting race, hopefuly rain, but nothing to stuff up lewis
hopefuly we'll see a bit of maturity too. dont want to see him win it or loose it on the first few corners
but yesterday he seemed fairly wise with his comments so hopefuly his actions are wise too

through this season just about all drivers have cocked up at their home races
im thinking the pressure will be on massa to perform and he'll do the same

Female interviewer: "What do you think you'll miss looking at most after Formula 1?"

D. Coulthard: "Probably looking down your cleavage while talking to you."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

EDIT: The race is starting. May the best man win. :)

5 minutes to go!

AND THE RAIN HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Start delayed by 10 minutes to give the drivers a chance to switch tires. Downpour of 1993 proportions...

Last edited:
The rain came heavily... and then went away! This race cannot get anymore exciting than it already is. I think we have a potentially classic race on our hands.

lol
bernie got drenched
ran off like a girl

they're talking about a safety car start
dont know whether thats good or bad for lewis
but it's certainly boring
because this is one of the best first corners
downhill and tight

And now it's gone...jesus...this is crazy weather...