"Beat the Person Above You" Game (NO 56k)

http://img215.imageshack.**/img215/5421/foilhatlt8.jpg

Foil hat

purple_pimp_hat.jpg

Pimp My Hat > Foil Hat

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!! I have never watched the daily show b4, I sdon't care for American comedy but that was hilarours I might start checking it out.

"Insted of taxing pimp, why not have a rebate on whores" had me creased up

Um...you do know that Al Capone was eventually put away for tax evasion charges. So really it was tax that beat him, not the other way round.

Wikipedia said:
Although Capone always did his business through front men and had no accounting records (which are receipts) (his mansion was in his wife's name), Al Alcini started linking him to his earnings. Pursuing Capone were Treasury agent Eliot Ness and his hand picked team of incorruptible U.S. Treasury agents "The Untouchables" and IRS agent Frank Wilson, who was able to find receipts linking Capone to illegal gambling income and evasion of taxes on that income.

The trial and indictment occurred in 1931. The Alcinis tried to help Capone, but he pleaded guilty to the charges, hoping for a plea bargain. But, after the judge refused his lawyer's offers and Capone's associates failed to bribe or tamper with the jury, Al Capone was found guilty on five of twenty-two counts and sentenced to eleven years in a federal prison.

Pneumonia > Al Capone
New_Pneumonia_cartoon.jpg

Unless I am misraken (and I migh be) he was fined and sent to Alcatraz but he still never actully paid his taxes. For the sake of arguement though I will rephase but leave the caption.

"The government charged that Capone owed $215,080.48 "

"The fines were a cumulative $50,000 and Capone had to pay the prosecution costs of $7,692.29."

A tad short...

"In 2003, 63,241 people died of pneumonia" by my calculations that 6.5 people a hour
Rambo 3 totals 108 deaths in 90 mins.

rambo3.gif

Rambo > Pneumonia

http://img132.imageshack.**/img132/1756/dsm20iv20coverab9.jpg

PTSD, or Post Traumatic Stress Disorder > Rambo

Ok, you try finding a graphic of PTSD. Here's the DSM-IV, which contains the diagnostic criteria for the disorder, best I can do.

Wow, you so missed a jab at Bush and his "service" with the National Guard during Vietnam.

Oh, and PTSD is not limited to soldiers.

Think Bush has been mentioned a few times and I thought it a little tired, was looking at Clinton. As for PTSD I know but burning ya draft card or dodging the whole thing together limites your chances. In saying that getting into the ring with George Forman might constitute a case for PTSD.

Why George Forman? - Did you type it randomly or just didn't read who is on the picture?

Just wandering

Hits to the head > Muhammed Ali
head2.gif

jakifirbec said:
Why George Forman? - Did you type it randomly or just didn't read who is on the picture?

Just wandering

What was said was not only soilders csn get PTSD so because Ali dodged the draft his chances where lower, however he could still suffer from the condition because he was in the ring with Forman.

"Queen and Head of State of 16 independent sovereign states. These are the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Jamaica, Barbados, the Bahamas, Grenada, Papua New Guinea, the Solomon Islands, Tuvalu, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Antigua and Barbuda, Belize, and Saint Kitts and Nevis. She holds these positions equally; no one nation takes precedence over any other,"

182px-Ac.thequeen.jpg

Being Head > Reciving Head

zaybxcwd12 said:
"Queen and Head of State of 16 independent sovereign states. These are the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Jamaica, Barbados, the Bahamas, Grenada, Papua New Guinea, the Solomon Islands, Tuvalu, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Antigua and Barbuda, Belize, and Saint Kitts and Nevis. She holds these positions equally; no one nation takes precedence over any other,"

182px-Ac.thequeen.jpg

Being Head > Reciving Head

ibc_map_argentina_en.gif