BEST FREE PHOTO-PROGRAM AVALIABLE ?? ME THINKS SO !

haz

I AM OT!
Car(s)
Tesla Model S 75D BMW E39 Wagon
I guess Adobe Photoshop Elements 3.0. used to be the best, but now this program is avaliable: (freware)

http://www.picasa.com/

Haven't tried it myself, but it was recomended by someone who knows his stuff ....

haz

Jostyrostelli

Forum Addict
Pretty cool program, It's a big animation browser, I like it, will see if it's any good in editing.

Thanks for the link :)

haz

I AM OT!
Car(s)
no probs buddy, glad you liked it ...

haz

Overheat

Forum Addict
check out The GIMP - www.gimp.org - it's one of the best I've used, tho I tend to use Corel PHOTO-PAINT 10 and Adobe Photoshop CS most. Adobe Photoshop CS is still the best image manipulation program available and Adobe Photoshop Elements 3 the best photo editing program. Adobe dominating as usual :)

haz

I AM OT!
Car(s)
I just started using the program today, and I really like it! Very impressed ...

This is how it looks like ... (yes, I know there is a pron folder there ... I don't mind, we all know we have 'em ;)

haz

haz

I AM OT!
Car(s)
no! Oh, I guess I didn't formulate my topic well enough. It's just a prog for organizing your pics I guess ...

haz

haz

I AM OT!
Car(s)
It's supposed to be even better than ACDSee ... that's the prog I've used up to now, but so far this seems better ...

haz

andyhui01

Forum Addict
Car(s)
00' Subaru Forester GT
the prob. I had with ACDsee is it takes forever to start-up... since you say its better than ACDsee... I'll give it a go :D

Jostyrostelli

Forum Addict
This program is my new favourite!! It's a good browser, and you can edit the simple thing real quick like contrast and color. You can see pics and even play vids in the browser. Very nice, I always used Paint Shop Pro to browse my pics but PSP takes a long time to startup...this is :thumbsup:

haz

I AM OT!
Car(s)
it was recommended by a whoppin' 87% or something on a newswebsite which have thorrough tests and reviews on different freeware progs and the net. This was the winner by far in its category! I too have started using it, and I love it too :thumbsup:

haz