Can you spot the Shemale?

^ And some glasses apparently

13/16 for me.

We need to do one called "Indian or Jihad". Would be a good way to get people to stop lookin' at me funny :p

15/16 thank god! I'm leaving for Thailand pretty soon and there are too many shemales there to have any kind of doubt!

15/16 thank god! I'm leaving for Thailand pretty soon and there are too many shemales there to have any kind of doubt!

My old co-worker, a older Chinese lady, once told me the most beautiful woman she had ever seen was a man in Laos. Of course the same lady also was obsessed with eating as many different animals in her lifetime as she possibly could, she once told me that if our boss left for too long she would eat the pet fish just for the hell of it.

13/16

I'm not even gonna post my score. If I was +5 drinks in the bar, I'd probably be hitting on 15/16 of them anyway.

To the person who called me a liar in my rep points. I am no liar and did get 16/16. Believe me I have been around many types of people in my lifetime and can spot them a mile away. When you have a trained eye, it is very easy to see them. That is why I don't drink alcohol anymore, as I would not want any surprises.

^Wat? :lol:
Damn, didn't think any straight guy in the world would want to say he has that type of experience.

EDIT:
Hang on a minute.....

l_edad9c837bbcf1303beeb526c5fa213e.jpg

picture.php

who said we were female.. just kidding.

as an owner of boobs and ass, i felt the need to weigh in on this thread, plus we have the added bonus of knowing about user friendliness of said anatomy and seeing ourselves naked when we shower. and we do look at girl pics too you know :lol:

Ummm, guys, I smell a rat.... <_<

Last edited: