Chrysler's Project Genesis

Jay that is quite hard to read.

Interesting none the less.

I am waiting for Cerberus to announce - "Increase in R&D spend to match the best in the world auto corporations. Providing a platform for all future car production to be based upon engineering and quality excellence."

- oh any one see that pig out of the third floor the window - whoosh?

Take a gander at this:

My opinion? Cerebus should liquidize the assets, pawn it off in small chunks, and bury this company once and for all.

NO MORE BAILOUTS!!

Agreed. Besides the Viper (soon to be canceled), the new Challenger (will be discontinued in five years or so), and a couple Jeeps they don't offer much.

It was so weird and funny at the same time... the voice was of a rather stern sounding American middle aged man. It was like you were being told to buckle up by Ward Cleaver.

I think that was optional, I know a friend who had one. It never actually "talked" otherwise he would say how neat it was to make the most of a bad item. The car was certainly very bad with lots of issues but very cheap.

Yeah, I'm no fan of domestics generally, I just have good nostalgic memories of the LeBaron. That is all.

I will continue to knock it. All my experiences with the LeBaron have been horrible. Drive one of those again and I am sure your nostalgia will go away quickly. :p