December 5th, 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
idletask said:
logo said:
carlover's sig is just a statement, nothing confusing about it, or is it?

"All generalizations are false" - what is this sentence if not a generalization ? ;)
That's right, it's another paradox. I like it because it's a paradox and because I hate generalizations. :D

Still no answer to my question, but I quite like this thread. :mrgreen:

ok, you can add except this and it won't be a paradox :p

Well there's always the classic Nigel Powers quote (loosely) - "There are only two things I truly hate in this world: people intolerant of other cultures, and the Dutch." :mrgreen:

Come on people, release the torrent already!

"There are only two things I truly hate in this world: people intolerant of other cultures, and the Dutch.

What's that all about?? Why does he hates the Dutch?

And who's Nigel Powers?

hahaha, good one.. he's the father character from Austin Powers movies... they should release a 4th one man.. it would suck if they stopped at 3

Flasher T said:
Well there's always the classic Nigel Powers quote (loosely) - "There are only two things I truly hate in this world: people intolerant of other cultures, and the Dutch." :mrgreen:

What was wrong with that iron curtain? :mrgreen:

who cares :p watch the movies, they're hilarious. I think the characters hate belgian as well :p they are the "evil" people who raise kids to be "evil" :p
oh i just noticed you're dutch!... well.. i don't know what to say, :p its only a joke of course in the movie, don't get pissed :twisted:

carlover said:
Flasher T said:

Aren't you guys happy you let us join the EU? :lol:

loool, there is of course something confusing about it.
The statement itself is a generalization :)
So it's equivalent to the statement:
"This statement is false"
:wink:

--EDIT--
just noticed it's been already said, sorry about that :oops:

Flasher T said:
carlover said:
Flasher T said:

I haven't seen the bill yet, but I don't think it'll make me happy. :mrgreen:

YES GIVE US THE EPISODE BITCHES!! i mean PWNzers :p

at last!!! i can get the uknova shitty rip!

Flasher T said:

No, booze was cheaper before EU-time in Estonia. It used to be cheap to get cruise to Estonia, bring max-amount of booze/beer, drink/eat cheaply there and get back. It's all gone worse :(

Well, not entirely worse, you can bring as much as you can carry, but the 'profit' isn't there anymore.

- Yak

Status
Not open for further replies.