Did Top Gear ever review the 99-00 Ford (Mercury) Cougar?

JScullin

Car(s)
'00 Mercury Cougar, '13 Ford Fusion 2.0l Ecoboost
There is a review of it on the TG website so I'm wondering if anyone knows if there was a segment on the show for it? The one were they pitted it against the Rally Focus & F1 car was funny.

I have one and like it a lot. It'd be fun to see it on.

You know the sticky thread just above this one? well try to search for cougar and see if you find something. If not, then there's no vid about it.

SiR_dude said:
Renesis said:
You know the sticky thread just above this one? well try to search for cougar and see if you find something. If not, then there's no vid about it.

:lol: Well put.

apparently not but whatever :roll:

I still don't think they did a review of it since they usually don't review a lot of "normal" cheap cars on the TV show

Renesis said:
I still don't think they did a review of it since they usually don't review a lot of "normal" cheap cars on the TV show

Yea, but then they show stuff like the StreetKa and Puma which aren't really in the same fit with Enzo's & Koniseggenneooosoisggg's :)

Plus, what really has my hopes up for finding one, is when Jeremy did that race against the rally Focus & the F1 car in a Cougar. And he did enjoy it...

High hopes here....high hopes. :)