F1:Melbourne 2007

After Barrichello passed button he just caned it.

For 2007, Go Kimi and Ferrari!!!!! :)
Best of luck for BMW and Renault :)

Down with Mclaren and Ron Dennis :mad:

Is about half way in the race, and how impressed am I about Hamiltons driving!! I mean, I knew he was good, but keeping back Alonso and figting for second place! Good on him.

Muy Impressed!

Ok, so Honda is SHIT

Go Lewis. Nice to see Kimi doing well for a change. Cant wait to see what the soft tyres do to the order.

The Celebrity Race was boring, but the commentators were fantastic!! Funniest 5 laps of the weekend!!

Heikki Spins!!

I feel bad for Kubica and Speed. Kubica would have done great if he could finish off the race. And it must suck for Speed. He retires from races left and right.

Damn Hamilton was unlucky with the traffic. 1+ second of lead completely wiped out.

BIG CRASH!! DC and Wurz

How close to Wurz's head was that!!

Edit: Ten Commentator Bill Woods is saying Massa is doing a 1 stop strategy. How can he do that when he needs to use Soft tyres at least once and I dont think he has.

Last edited:
what the hell was DC doing, there was no way wurz could have spotted him in time.

Seriously wish DC had retired a few years ago

Wow, that rear left tire just barely missed Wurz's head. Very very lucky right there :O

Edit: Ten Commentator Bill Woods is saying Massa is doing a 1 stop strategy. How can he do that when he needs to use Soft tyres at least once and I dont think he has.

That's what I'm thinking. If he pits now he'll drop to 8th.

fair play DC, agreed that wurz was at no fault

anyone check live timming? dw, commentary claims he only did one stop, so either ferrari are in for a penalty or massa been running on softs for quite a while

Last edited:
Formula 1.com

Lap 10: Massa Slowed by Honda's. Surely on Heavy Fuel Load with Hard Tyres from back of grid.
Lap 30 Massa Pits. Hard Tyres On for Massa.

Is he gonna pit and cross the line in the pits??

Massa never pitted for Softs!!

Edit: Massa finished 6th, with 7th place a lap down. Wouldnt it be funny if Massa gets DSQ instead of a time penalty for not changing to softs.

Last edited: