Fastest Cars of 2006...but not really

and americans have alot more in common with germans than first thought. Wheres your humour man :lol:

flying roof flying roof :lol: :mrgreen:

Why is the corvette considered a holy/not to be messed with car?
It is ok/cheap/handles - but is it really that close to being divine.

Everytime someone mentiones a corvette a call to jihad/something similar echos over the internet. :mrgreen:

It seems americans realy don't have a sense of humor or tolerance when it comes to this car.

Please don't hate me, its just a question.

youngwarrior said:
and americans have alot more in common with germans than first thought. Wheres your humour man :lol:

flying roof flying roof :lol: :mrgreen:
That whole schtick lost it's humor months ago, the horse has been beaten 10 feet under by now. Come up with something original and maybe I'll laugh.

jakifirbec said:
Why is the corvette considered a holy/not to be messed with car?
It is ok/cheap/handles - but is it really that close to being divine.

Everytime someone mentiones a corvette a call to jihad/something similar echos over the internet. :mrgreen:

It seems americans realy don't have a sense of humor or tolerance when it comes to this car.

Please don't hate me, its just a question.

I have to say I love the new vette, but I would still take a Sagaris any day, or an Atom, but the Vette is still amazing. But come on, a Sagaris would really freak the person who is sitting beside you out, and an Atom would even more.

Why do Americans love vettes, because constantly America is being told they make shit cars, well some are shit, but Americans started the whole Automobile, and they can make one good every once and a while. Some people can't take that America can do something right. They also help win WWII btw so people should be at least a little thankful towards them and actually give the country respect...nomatter how bad bush is.

youngwarrior said:
the cold air feed eats itself after a couple laps at a track :lol:

WTF? I want to know more about this one (seriously).

jakifirbec said:
So guys is there ANY car better than the corvette?

Depends on what you find better. If you want all out performance, and don't mind having what amounts to a road legal go cart, there are plenty of options.

If you want something that's just as capable or more, while being loads better of a driver, there are plenty of options.

Performance for the money the z06 a hard car to beat. Yes you get what most europeans consider a shit interior, personally I didn't think it was anything to brag about, but it wasn't uncomfortable. But how many cars can do what it can, and still maintain a warranty, leaves you with the knowledge that every small town in the country has a mechanic that can fix a chevy, and will gladly take the punishment most American's put on a sports /high performance car?

Now personally I consider the Lotus Elise a superior car. It may be less usable on the street than the Z06, but I prefer small and lightweight + toyota engines over "lightweight for today" and big engines.

*cough 4pot against a 7 litre V8*. But my sky has a 4 and its quite nice, really I like the elise but idunno, something about being built in Africa scares me.

NAIDANAC A said:
They also help win WWII btw so people should be at least a little thankful towards them and actually give the country respect...nomatter how bad bush is.

That is not an argument.
So did Russians, Brits, Australians, Canadians and Chinese, Yugoslavians, Greeks....

And I don't think we should start arguoui/arguin/argoui/how is that damn word spelled again?/ about who had the biggest contribution. You cannot claim respect over something your forefathers did. Earn your respect yourself.

Come to think about it I am sick and tired that 20-some year old Americans brag about the America and the WWII. Get over it, it was 50 years ago.
We respect Americas part in it but honey you have nothing to with it.

Anyway, I know the corvette is a good car, but I think that what people want to tell you is that if you started the whole car thing how come you are not the best car makers. As you said it yourself americans manage to build a good car every now and then, but they should be building them all the time, considering the knowledge, tradition, resources, and the fact they joined the WWII. :D

I am not here to pick a fight, you just started a bit of a rant with the WWII thing, but nothing personal I hope.

IM NOT AMERICAN I AM CANADIAN, but they did drop the nuke, but only joined the fighting after every other country had already indured 3 years of it.

Sorry i just read your post and didn't look at your location. Anyway, what's your point with the last statement?

I am saying that americans (like in games and movies) always try to make it look like they made the whole war, when really all the other countries were fighting for a much longer time.

Oh my bad i did not realize that you were sarcastic with the remark about the WWII.
Sorry again, there must be a reason afterall why i like canadians... :p

:p
BLAH it bugs me when Brits on xbox live are like "o ya so your American, NO IM CANADAIN THERE IS A DIFFERENCE" lol

Well try being from Slovenia - if they don't look at you with a silly face then its "Oh yeah Slovakia - i've been to Bratislava..."
For those of you that don't know it - Slovenia and Slovakia are far from the same country, and don't even lie very close to each other. :D
At least most of the people know where Canada is.

NAIDANAC A said:
*cough 4pot against a 7 litre V8*. But my sky has a 4 and its quite nice, really I like the elise but idunno, something about being built in Africa scares me.

Built in Africa, last I checked Lotus did all their shit in the UK with exception to buying engines from Toyota? Nobles bodies are built in South Africa by the same company that builds factory five Cobra replicas.

NAIDANAC A said:
:p
BLAH it bugs me when Brits on xbox live are like "o ya so your American, NO IM CANADAIN THERE IS A DIFFERENCE" lol

Yep, American's are of some use to the world, same can't be said about canadians :evil: :lol:

hmmm, i dunno, we invented basketball and y'all seem to like that LOL, O and I know the guy who designed the machines that make the vette engine, hes Canadian currently residing in Melbourne...so ya we have. O did you no vette engines are made in Ontario?

thedguy said:
Built in Africa, last I checked Lotus did all their shit in the UK with exception to buying engines from Toyota? Nobles bodies are built in South Africa by the same company that builds factory five Cobra replicas.

Lotus is owned by Proton, African or something around there

jakifirbec said:
Well try being from Slovenia - if they don't look at you with a silly face then its "Oh yeah Slovakia - i've been to Bratislava..."
For those of you that don't know it - Slovenia and Slovakia are far from the same country, and don't even lie very close to each other. :D
At least most of the people know where Canada is.

I used to know a guy from Croatia, if Slovenian's are anything like he was, your guys are welcome to my house for some beers any time :cheers:

So long as you bring the beer :mrgreen:

NICE STRETCH

anyways aren't Croatians and Slovanians like enemies or something since WWI? Thats what some guy from my school kept telling everyone.

NAIDANAC A said:
hmmm, i dunno, we invented basketball and y'all seem to like that LOL, O and I know the guy who designed the machines that make the vette engine, hes Canadian currently residing in Melbourne...so ya we have. O did you no vette engines are made in Ontario?
:huh:

Factories can be moved ;) I'd bet the designer was born to American parents :)

ps I'm only messing around. I'm not sure where the world would be with Canadian Comedians.

NAIDANAC A said:
Lotus is owned by Proton, African or something around there

Proton is a Malaysian or Indonesian company...and people say American's are bad at geography.

Regardless of who they are owned by doesn't make the cars being made somewhere else. Jags and AM's are still built in England but owned by Ford, find a Brit who will let anyone get away with saying those are American.