Firefly

This may be the only time you hear me say this: Please buy the show and movie instead of pirating it. It's the one show that I refuse to copy for anyone. I will hand out copies of the first disk, but that's it, the first hit is free but then you have to pay.

I really like the show; I think that for a show that leaped so far ahead of any other SciFi of the time they should be rewarded.

But that's just me.

The show is very cheap to buy, even on BluRay and I've seen the film on DVD for as little as $5.

like i said in my last post, i bought the series DVD's and im going to buy the movie next week (after i get paid ;) ) i just want to see the movie this weekend while i have some free time.

This may be the only time you hear me say this: Please buy the show and movie instead of pirating it. It's the one show that I refuse to copy for anyone. I will hand out copies of the first disk, but that's it, the first hit is free but then you have to pay.

I really like the show; I think that for a show that leaped so far ahead of any other SciFi of the time they should be rewarded.

But that's just me.

The show is very cheap to buy, even on BluRay and I've seen the film on DVD for as little as $5.

For those that are not sure they can see the show on HULU for free.

I also fixed the vid links in my previous post.

Faster and less cumbersome to just torrent it. Better quality too. Or I could just fire up my dvds. ;)

Didn't know where else to post this, so I'll put it here.

http://img824.imageshack.**/img824/6131/vlcsnap2010071500h52m48.jpg

From Warehouse 13 on the SyFy channel.

I wonder if SyFy has its actors on retainer or somethiing as the same peeps keep turning up in different shows...

Or maybe they just love working together.

Ice is correct.

All the actors from Firefly remain close friends with each other and Joss Whedon. Nathan Fillion recently posted a photo of himself, Alan Tudyk (Wash), Adam Baldwin (Jayne) and Joss hanging out on the set of Joss's new project. Most of the cast is on Twitter and frequently reference each other's posts and projects.

Yeah, I follow Nathan and Joss (although I don't think it's the real account), I should track down the rest.

Yeah, I stopped reading his since it's all political bullshit. He's a good actor but he's one of those crazy-conservatives who can't say a single positive thing.

There are a bunch of Summer Glau impersonators, but none with verified accounts. One of the accounts has protected the posts, so that is likely her.

Last edited:
last i heard Whedon had signed on to direct the Avengers film for release in 2012. i can't see him launching a new series with that on the horizon.

I don't think there are subtitles for the Chinese, but then again, they butcher it so badly that even my Chinese-speaking acquaintances can't tell what they are saying most the time.

As for what they are saying, I believe that you could find that online or in one of the Firefly companion books.

They mostly just curse in Chinese anyways, like " You Fucking Dog/Son-of-a-Bitch" and so on.

Man, I miss Morena and her long hair.

I don't think there are subtitles for the Chinese, but then again, they butcher it so badly that even my Chinese-speaking acquaintances can't tell what they are saying most the time.

As for what they are saying, I believe that you could find that online or in one of the Firefly companion books.

If you are truly hardcore and have cash to burn the screenplays have it in English.