For those of you with Facebook, test out my new F1 quiz?

the new questions were a little easier

Yeah...I put in some more "Automatics" for people who follow F1.

Dan Gurney's win is just kind of Automatic knowledge.

14/20 at 1655 points...I'm rubbish at the pre-1990 questions...

*ahem* I should rephrase that to pretty much automatic for American F1 fans :D

Yeh missed the Dan Gurney as well. Only 15/20 for me, missed some I really should have got. 1886 I think

10/20

I really only started following around 2002-3 so anything older then that was pretty much guessing.

780 points.

Last edited:
16/20, 1981 points...

Was the only 1 win in his championship season question hard for any of you or was that one pretty easy?

Just an interesting fact I think!

Easy for me I guess because I happened to know the answer. I read the history books and am aware of probably most of the key events in F1 through-out it's history...

Easy for me I guess because I happened to know the answer. I read the history books and am aware of probably most of the key events in F1 through-out it's history...

And yet you missed the Dan Gurney question!!!! :-o

hehe :)

So I'm guessing if I put in the question "Who is the biggest dbag in F1 history" with the answer Mark Webber you Aussies probably wouldn't be too pleased with me :p

So I'm guessing if I put in the question "Who is the biggest dbag in F1 history" with the answer Mark Webber you Aussies probably wouldn't be too pleased with me :p

You think that? :p

I think he's alright, even though he can be a bit unfairly criticised by Australians. We're a competitive nation who place a lot of emphasis on sporting achievement and we expect our sports stars to win.

Besides, how can it be true when you have guys such as Bernie Ecclestone or Flavio Briatore, both fighting for such a title? :p

You'd be wrong, there are many others that would suit this title, Mark doesn't even register.

Mark would come really high up the list of "the coolest F1 drivers", why on earth would you call him a dbag?

Haha all in jest but you guys should have seen it... When I was a few years younger I was dating a girl originally from Mt. Gambier, and then moved back to Adelaide after we split... and got her hating Mark Webber and Lleyton Hewitt... It was beautiful :D

I guess I just always related him to an over cocky Lleyton Hewitt type. I do like him more now though.

I did get her rooting for Casey Stoner when he was still in 125's on the KTM though so don't fault me too much :p

And I'll give you Ecclestone... The wicked witch just needs to die already..

But Flav? C'mon! Look at that amazing sense of style he has! And he ALMOST married heidi klum.

Comparing Webber to Hewitt, I'm pretty sure that is a crime.

Hewitt is a complete wanker.

Comparing Webber to Hewitt, I'm pretty sure that is a crime.

Hewitt is a complete wanker.

EXACTLY! And since I used to think Webber was just as cocky I would obviously have roped them in the same category. A few years ago I imagined if I could tune into Jaguar's radio I would hear endless "COME ON!!!"'s emanating from the cockpit.

Alas recently I have for the most part changed my opinion, and the whole "biggest dbag in f1" comment was mainly to simply have some fun.

And as of now the only other person in Hewitt's category is obviously ..(well besides beck cartwright by default), Ian Thorpe :D

Hope you Aussies know I'm just having fun. Go USA Swimming! :p

Last edited: