Hammond In Car Crash - (Now Moved from Leeds 28/09)

That is a truly awesome quote by Mr. Ladyman! Chalk one up for the good guys! :thumbsup:

Couple of great articles there from Jezza and a hugely impressive Ladyman - I'd long since given up on politicians using logic.

There is a video of a heli flying over head after the crash and seeing the car wrecked. Should I post it?

^ Given there's already pics on news sites of the wrecked car and the scene, it's probably not adding anything.

You did get a glimpse of a paramedic unit in the amphibious car challenge, and also Hammond's disappearing outboard. But otherwise, you'd have no visual clue to the meticulous planning.

250 to 1! I wonder what the ratio is for a typical Hollywood motion picture?

3Colin said:
You did get a glimpse of a paramedic unit in the amphibious car challenge, and also Hammond's disappearing outboard. But otherwise, you'd have no visual clue to the meticulous planning.

250 to 1! I wonder what the ratio is for a typical Hollywood motion picture?
Not sure if that's an exaguration or not. But Top Gear does tend to have the highest quality segments and shots than any other TV show I watch. I always comment about the quality of it to friends. Everything always looks perfect. So I wouldn't argue those numbers much.

Yeah, it really stands in stark contrast to a lot of other BBC show, quality-wise. ;) That's not meant to be a slight (I mean, Monty Python used to apologize about poor quality on their behalf all the time!). You can tell that a lot of care goes into making each and every segment.

I know a lot of people just refer to him as "the fat guy who got sacked", but have we heard anything from Jason Dawe yet? He is part of the "modern day" Top Gear, if you will.

JC's article was just a sight for sore eyes (no TG for an undetermned period :(((((). Sometimes it amazes me how he express exactly what I feel.

Stephen Ladyman is the exact defference between Israel and England. We may be thousends of years apart on colture and many other things, but as public figuers go, we are light years away. Right on Ladyman! That article had some quotes that made so much sence I was shocked it was a politician speaking.
As for TG, if the enviromentalists get it off the air I am burning a rain forest just to tick them off. BACK UP OFF WHAT IS GOOD IN THIS WORLD!

go ladyman!!!!!!!!!!!

get well soon richard!!!

looking forward to see you back on top gear soon!!!!

I say we get him this:

barbie3_1159096566.jpg