INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Hello from the Chicago suburbs!

I discovered FG from an email from a friend of a friend earlier this year and have been hooked ever since. I finally decided to join after spending too much time downloading all the past TG episodes. I wish to thank Viper and the rest of the members who have enabled my TG fixation. If it wasn't for all of you I would still be watching grainy low quality vid rips and missing out on so much TG.

:welcome: all!

HEY all

My names Matt Im from corvallis Oregon always been a top gear fan Im a free lance internet security manager basicly I see if websites can get hacked into or not. I own a 2007 C6 with the Z51 performance package with paddle shifters reprogramed and can keep up with a Lambo Gallardo. I also own a 1999 Z28 camaro with a modified LS1 putting out around 450 horsepower. i personaly love track racing im currently apart of the Oregon State Formula team. we actually build and race a mini formula car. well thats me in a nut shell ill get some pics of he mni formula car up for everyone to see.

HEY all

My names Matt Im from corvallis Oregon always been a top gear fan Im a free lance internet security manager basicly I see if websites can get hacked into or not. I own a 2007 C6 with the Z51 performance package with paddle shifters reprogramed and can keep up with a Lambo Gallardo. I also own a 1999 Z28 camaro with a modified LS1 putting out around 450 horsepower. i personaly love track racing im currently apart of the Oregon State Formula team. we actually build and race a mini formula car. well thats me in a nut shell ill get some pics of he mni formula car up for everyone to see.
FUCK DA DUCKS, GO BEAVS! :D

(I went to OSU for a year and was on the SAE Baja team, kinda)

Hey Guys,

I'm a massive Top Gear fan living in Australia and after continually returning to the site month after month I thought it was about time I joined up.

I work for a motoring website here in Australia called CarAdvice as both a writer and film maker. On my most recent trip we road tested the Aston Martin DBS in outback Australia, but I'll post that video in the appropriate forum.

:welcome: all

Metallix, lucky you, get to film some nice rides :D

Hello everyone!

I consider myself a newborn TG fan, and slowly growing gearhead...which is ironic, considering I don't even drive yet. :\ Don't ask why.

In the off event this happens to be my one and only post...then goodbye, everyone. :)

Hai there.
My name is Sebastian and I'm from Germany. Knowing almost all car's names since kindergarten days I've been a Top Gear fan a year now or so and recently stumbled upon FG. I'm 20 years old and don't have a car, but get do drive my parent's cars a lot: a '95 VW Polo and a '02 Opel Vectra GTS V6 :)

--Sebastian

Hello all! TG fan for life since 2005 (which was when I found copies of the show on youtube but before I found this site).

Hi all,

I thought id take the opportunity to do things properly :) TG in general since 1994, but only recently started getting into it properly!

Last edited:
Hi,

I am 30, live in France, 2 hrs from Nordschleife and Spa ,and use tio make motorsport videos.

I drive a bmw M3.

[YOUTUBE]i5vzjVyw9eg[/YOUTUBE]

:)

Im Rune from Norway, have been "watching" the forums for like a year and finally decided to join :)

hello, I'm Lee, I've been on here for ages then in Dec 2006 I joined. I then proceed to keep forgetting to sign in, oops :) decided I should keep logged in as bit fed up of being a lurker lol

Anywho, I'm 25 from Coventry (uk) and love top gear and pretty much anything else auto related. I dabble in photography and various other activities :)

Lee

Hey, My name's Carli *waves*

I live in East sussex, I'm a huge Top Gear fan, I love to drive, despite having an old car with a small engine. I 'm a bit of a speed demon (but no, I'm not a boy (well girl) racer or dangerous). I love listening to music and I like the internet :)

Hey everyone,
My name is Matt, from CT, USA. I'm 18 years old, just graduated high school last month. I've heard of the site before, never really looked into it until this morning. WOW. Amazing group of people here. Another one of my friends loves the show as much as I do, and we usually watch it on his big screen. I drive a Volvo 740 Turbo saloon, and also own a '79 Datsun 210 coupe. That's all I can think of, because I'm still a little tired/not feeling well, lol.

OH, I also like NASCAR, among other things. :p

Hi I'm Lollypop. *coo eee* ;) I'm a fan of James May and Top Gear. Am into music, cars, leather and lace.