Lens Flair

"It's not dead, its resting... Lovely plumage with the Norwegian Blue..."

You must spread some more Zuiko around before you give Zuiko to flyinhawaiian etc.

Gotta love quoting Monty Python.

:D

Yeah, well its nice to be in a place where people are going to get the references... Its tough being a young person in the US, where most people my age have only seen "...Holy Grail" and think THAT is Monty Python! They are really missing out...

Here's today's contribution:

Friday's photo is going to be fun... ;)

IMG_7022.jpg

Yeah, well its nice to be in a place where people are going to get the references... Its tough being a young person in the US, where most people my age have only seen "...Holy Grail" and think THAT is Monty Python! They are really missing out...
Indeed they are. Happily, my last two years of school, everybody were Pythonians.

i must admit i am one of those who has only see life of Brian and the the holy grail.

my friends hate it, but i like. :p

Got fed up with winter so I dug something up from last summer and did serious cropping and tried a frame for the first time. Funny how it makes thing look better.

symmetria.jpg

Thoughts?

Waiting for an episode of House, it's a new day.

We're redoing the bathroom, so here's the plumber. His nickname involves "arse", god knows why.. :whistle:

rorlegger.jpg

E-3, 25mm, f/2.0, ISO400, 1/15s

Fleemarket for Haiti.

fleemarket-1.jpg