Lens Flair

Narrow_Brick_Road_by_20smoke20.jpg

Wow. Is that your dog?

I wouldn't risk taking my camera when I take my dog somewhere it would be bound to get broken.

Cool shot.

No, but a dog see nearly every day, nonetheless. That's one of my dog's playmates ^_^

She's a very golden-red Irish Setter / Golden Retriever cross.

Last edited:
^Very Nice.
I was walking down the street, when I heard a distant V8 rumble. I switched my camera to shutter priority, and got this shot. Could have been nice, could have been?
https://pic.armedcats.net/p/ps/psirus/2010/05/22/V8Rumble.JPG

Back in the day we photojournalists used to say "f/11, Tri-X and be there". Rare has that been better illustrated than with this photo of a excited, lovely girl at a concert.

I'd say this is safe for work, but then again, I am not the stuck-up, overly moralistic asshole that is your boss, and as he or she might think it's not something for work, I guess it's NSFW. So I'll put it in a spoiler.

konsertpupp.jpg

This job can be so dull and boring it's nice to get a break once in a while.

:p

Isn't it 'f/8 and be there?' I saw it mentioned on wikipedia.

Back in the day we photojournalists used to say "f/11, Tri-X and be there". Rare has that been better illustrated than with this photo of a excited, lovely girl at a concert.

I'd say this is safe for work, but then again, I am not the stuck-up, overly moralistic asshole that is your boss, and as he or she might think it's not something for work, I guess it's NSFW. So I'll put it in a spoiler.

konsertpupp.jpg

This job can be so dull and boring it's nice to get a break once in a while.

:p

Last edited: