Long live 1973! Porsche 911 Sport Classic - 250 pieces only

Oh man, I am betting those big Fuchs wheels are going to show up on VW's all over the show circuit next season...

Just read something that put the price in perspective. ITS OVER TWICE AS EXPENSIVE AS A CARRERA S!!!! Cool retro bit of kit but ffffaaarrrkkkk!!!

Exclusivity has its price and there are a lot of people with more cash than neurons. Price aside, I quite like this 911

um fail. did a bunch of car nerds design it.

Mind going into a bit more detail on that? It's non-car nerds that build crap that GM has been selling for decades, that people still insist the Koreans are building crap, etc...

The front is a little busy, but I like it, a lot. And I think thats the first time ive said that about a new Porsche since the Carrera GT.

am I the only one that likes the interior, brown and all?

This is the first modern 911 that I actually want... I approve.

Ditto. That is brilliant. And it actually says 911 on the back! Which is awesome for some reason!

Then let me start by saying that I like the current 911 and have been liking the 911 since as far back as I can remember.

But I don?t like this. The whole ducktail-thing is fine with me. I get it. But those wheels and that color :yucky: and I don?t like the stripes and there is a good reason why poo-brown and browner interiour died out in the 80ies .... because it?s ugly AND NOBODY WANTS IT ANYMORE!

The whole car is like an unholy combination ... it?s supposed to be a 70ies hommage, I get it ... but it just doesn?t go with the modern shape, the modern colors etc. so it really fails on looks. It?s like someone orderd a normal 911 in a ugly color, with stupid stripes, ugly interiour and put some wheels on it he still had lying around because he?s too broke to get it with new ones.

I?d love to say that I don?t think they?ll sell 200 of that ... but then there are a lot of People without any style out there (and driving porsches) so they?ll prob sell them ...but I don?t really see that many people going to the showroom and going "Oh NO, I don?t want my 911 to look any good, please make it as ugly as you can and charge me more for that" ...

ummm i quite like the brown...i'd buy it if i had the readies

I think the brown interior looks a lot better then the orange interior's found on the CGT and Lambos. Will probably age better too.

Love the wheels, love the interior, love the duck tail. Not too keen on the price though

you could probably DIY it with a crashed GT3 and some bondo.. :lol:

indeed. at least you have to be awake to keep it on the road..:lol: