Looking for a new mobile phone can anyone help ?

ok, i got really pissed off when they told me that there are no more n95s, they are advertising it on the site for about 3 months now ... still, narrowed it down to what hopefully would be the last of the lists:

LF XK600 because of good camera, not because of silly touch screen 200 euros
lg-kf600-00.jpg

Sony-Ericsson P1i because of good camera and wifi, qwerty keyboard ftw, not because of silly touchscreen 220 euros
sonyericsson-p1-00.jpg

Sony-Ericsson W910i because of some wizardry that counts your total footsteeps, good to keep track of as i walk around a lot. 119 euros
minus high sar value
obviosuly not the red one
sonyericsson-w910-00.jpg

Sony-Ericcson W595 because of camera, and same wizardry that counts steps 169 euros
downside high sar value
se-w595-1.jpg

Motorola RAZR2 V8 because it looks so gooooood 168 euros
motorola_razr2_v8_00.jpg

anythoughts, i'm strangely attracted to the p1i with the wifi, camera and all

anythoughts, i'm strangely attracted to the p1i with the wifi, camera and all
To make things more complicated there is also the slightly more fancy version of the p1i; The W960i. I have had one for almost a year now, and it's great, does everything it needs to do...

W960i.jpg

i don't argue that it is wayyyyy better looking, but my phone carrier only has these on offer.

tough it think i should wait until mid december probably more phones will come in for the holidays

I have a P1i and I'm happy with it. Once you get used to the qwerty keyboard it's really quick to type on, although you really need to use your nail as the finger is too big!
I'm just trying out a new web browser on it, and for things like this the touch screen is great - you can drag the page around to see different bits. The Wifi is useful in airports and stuff, and if you get a BT GPS module off ebay (for ?20-?30) you can put TomTom on it too.

The touchscreen is actually good once you get used to it- you can write on it for text entry and so on. I'm a fan of SE phones anyway (which is why I have themes for them on my site). You can also hack the P1 so it has the music player from the W960 - other than that they are the same software wise. The only downside about the P1 is really that the interface can sometimes seem a bit slow.

I really want an Xperia now though, although a C905 looks good too.

I don't really like flips so I wouldn't pick the moto. The interface on non-smartphone SE's (so the other ones in your post...) is pretty slick- again, there are loads of themes if you want to customize it, and guys at work have been happy with their new phones.

If you're in the market for a new phone, you can't go wrong with a Sony Ericsson. I have had 3 over the past years, currently I have an s500i and its amazing, 2.0 mp camera, has mp3 capabilities, etc. Its very nifty. Alternative to that is the W580i which is basically the same as the s500i but its one of the Walkman series.

I really love Sony Ericssons. I'm rather rough with my phones and I've never once broken any of the 3 SE's that I've had. My last one, the z500a, was such a brick :lol: I could throw it at things and it would not break.

All in all I say get a Sony Ericsson - they're just amazing :p

I have the W910i, its a slick phone, but not the best feature or value wise. but damn the sound quality is good. my sis has the n95 8gb, and honestly, if you arent a business person, dont get it. its the best on paper, but not in practice the GPS costs, since it needs to download maps on the fly. its also a brick, and really sticks out in your pocket, and wieghs a tonne. the interface is also a little clunky. a good phone is the LG KU990, or viewty, it has an awesome camera, and an ok touch screen (not multitouch, but then again there are few with multitouch other than the iphone and that samsung)

please dont flame, i was just giving my opinion :blowup:

The screen on my nokia 6500 classic failed yesterday, so i'm going to have to say avoid that phone. I don't even remember hitting it on anything etc just took it out of my pocket after work and bam it was broken :(