Other Boards

Catbunny

Not A Dude
What other boards do you guys/girls read/post on?

andyhui01 said:
http://forum.finalgear.com/viewtopic.php?t=7960

right there people :D

To be technical: that's other sites in general :p Not all siotes have forums/message boards.

CanadianLoonie said:
There are other boards out there? :shock: :unsure:
Yeah, I mean there's the General Automotive section, the Photography section, Top Gear - Specific Episode Discussion, etc. :p

it takes about 2 hours each day to read everything posted here

where to find time to read yet another one?

bone said:
it takes about 2 hours each day to read everything posted here

where to find time to read yet another one?

I don't usually read everything here, it takes me about 20 - 30 minutes to read what I normally read, and if i'm bored i'll venture into areas that I don't usually read. The others I don't read, i just kind of browse around looking at different threads, instead of here, where I read a lot of threads.

I usually surf around 3 other forums..

legacygt.com (Well because i own one...)

WRXatlanta.com (Its really not just WRXs, theres even a couple of EVOs...and i live there)

insurgencymod.net (Amazing modifcation for Half-Life 2, with alot of military talk, general mod talk, and off topic talk)

Here is my list... and I post on all of these weekly, if not daily!

VW Vortex
Audiworld
Edition719.com
vocs.net
thecarlounge.net (same forum as Vortex basically)
Audizine
Motorgeek
therallye.com

My name on those is either Colorado 16v or Scott@DATR

Since everyones firing away:

I post at BetaCars.com to support their community aswell which has its similarities to ours. The site itself however has copped a blow after Katina hit New O.

I also post alot at MBWorld.org - It is the best MB source on the net ever since GCF forums went down. You'd think a guy like me would love it there but I actually kinda hate it. There are countless problems I have with the MB forum..

And GTPlanet - Great source for Gran Turismo stuff and I used it for info before I purchased my steering wheels. They are a great bunch of guys there.

I am a Super Moderator (READ: babysitter :roll: ) at a Pontiac Grand Am board, www.gaownersclub.com I use the same username. Really a nice bunch of people over there.

OT, but Catbunny, why the hell haven't you gotten your "not a dude" rank yet?

Ren, you're being a lazy bastard! :x

I only know of some Forums :

Dieselstation.com ... I run the same Photoshop thingy there...

Digimods.. To check good chops

Betacars.com.. Trying to make em join the FG and DS Photoshop thingy but no one replies :( .. So any mods from there in here, pl help out.... We (The Choppers of FG) need your help...or we'll be.......extinct :cry:

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
Since everyones firing away:

I post at BetaCars.com to support their community aswell which has its similarities to ours. The site itself however has copped a blow after Katina hit New O.

I also post alot at MBWorld.org - It is the best MB source on the net ever since GCF forums went down. You'd think a guy like me would love it there but I actually kinda hate it. There are countless problems I have with the MB forum..

And GTPlanet - Great source for Gran Turismo stuff and I used it for info before I purchased my steering wheels. They are a great bunch of guys there.

Hey mate, can you give me the address for GTPlanet?