Paris Hilton does it again.....

It's funny how non-smokers don't know how to use the Bic disposable lighter. They think you just strike it and it's lit - like a Zippo - they usually don't realise you have to hold the red button down.

Non-smokers are idiots.

I don't smoke, and I've found a way of stuffing with the pressure valve on the disposable lighters so you get a nice 4-5 inch flame when you light it. That should be a much cooler way of lighting up, hey? :mrgreen:

^ :p

I love jokes inspired by Crocodile Dundee.

O and when she was on Larry King live, she looked like her old self...and she said shes never taken drugs...people have videos of her taking drugs...I hate her.

Blind_Io said:
yeah, they are guaranteed to only light for children ages 9 and under.

I swear when those things came out Insurance premiums went through the roof due to all the fires from kids showing/helping their parents use them.

Last edited:
Saw it last night... she seemed very rehearsed and robotic.

stopped watching after seeing she's back to her normal self. gg fanbois

We need someone else to dislike and controvert about so she can finally die off

I've gone off her again!!

Fucking hell... just back from a bad day at work, and this thread is the headliner AGAIN here @ FG? :(

..as far as i'm concerned, you can take Paris Hilton and give her back to the Indians.

Lol, it's just a edited Sopranos quote:

Paulie: as far as i'm concerned, you can take 2007 and give it back to the Indians ..

LOVIN' IT!

bump

Just to inform y`all that Nicole RIchie has been sentenced for four days in prison for driving under the influence of drugs.

AAAAGGGGGGGHH!!! DIE THREAD! DIE!!!

Last edited: