Planetside 2

Yes.

Also yes. Signed for the beta too.

For those who missed the stream last night heres a video were they talk about what the game is about and a little bit of whats comeing in the future.

Anyone decided what fraction they are going to play yet?

Anyone decided what fraction they are going to play yet?

New Conglomerate for life.

BTW guys, remember that this game is free to play.

Also, beta invites will start going out in the next "few weeks".

New stream in an hour at the same place http://www.twitch.tv/totalbiscuit. Devs vs random e3 peeps.

BTW last night stream has been uploaded in 3 parts.
Part 1:

im sure you can find the rest;)

Last edited:
I can't freakin wait for this.

Just to show the scale of the map
mapsize.jpg

Latest video, ground assult on a tech plant

Need this game NOW!

Last edited:
Latest CGI trailer.

Obvisly filled with NC and VS propaganda to make them look good, but that's ok. TR will shine where it matters. On the battlefield!

Yep, you'll shine at absorbing our NC rebel bullets.

:lol: Ive seen your peeps trying to shoot. Last night there was one guy standing 2 meters away from me and emptied his clip trying to shoot me. I just noticed some noise, turned and shot him IN THE FACE! You can't even hit a barn door standing right infront of it!

:lol: Ive seen your peeps trying to shoot. Last night there was one guy standing 2 meters away from me and emptied his clip trying to shoot me. I just noticed some noise, turned and shot him IN THE FACE! You can't even hit a barn door standing right infront of it!

The old Emerald NC are a bunch of fools. The Markovians and the Joharians are much deadly.

Unfortunately I probably won't get in right away due to me not having an active sub in the past year. They said active subscribers go first. That won't be a huge amount of people (10,000 at most?), but it will probably delay my invite a few weeks/months.

active subs first, then inactive subs. AFter that priority keys. Not sure how many they will let in first wave, but shouldnt be too long

I hoped against hope today, but I didn't get an invite. It pains me that people are playing happily right now.