Random Thoughts... [Automotive Edition]

Well, they're the aerodynamic type :p

I decided I might as well keep them on from now until the summer theater opening night. It's a hobby of mine and I do quite a bit of building. I tend to drive around with lumber, ladders and things.

- - - Updated - - -

Case in point btw:

UEGqd7K.jpg

And yes, it's legal. Barely.

Turn them sideways to generate lift, flying car solved :p

If Finland is anything like southern Germany, his flying career would be short live once he's in town.

Saw a Jaaag today, not sure of the model but it was definitely and older one. Thing is it had frigging stock 6 pot brembos O_O.

Also saw an early model CRV with driving gloves inside

Now he can, that one's older than 25.

Didn't Bill Gates buy two and crash tested one so he can drive the other one legally on the street?

Didn't Bill Gates buy two and crash tested one so he can drive the other one legally on the street?

No, him and his buddies lobbied for a law change for importation but literally all they got is that if a car is rare enough you could have it so that you can take it to events and shit.

I kind of wonder if you can import something as a race car though, presumably if it's never supposed to be road legal there should be no reason why it can't be imported.

Saw a Jaaag today, not sure of the model but it was definitely and older one. Thing is it had frigging stock 6 pot brembos O_O.

Also saw an early model CRV with driving gloves inside

Which reminds me!

I saw a Morgan 3 Wheeler wiki in the wild, no time to get a photo.

It looked very rough, so may have been an old 1930s-50s one or could just be a post 2011 new one a bit grunged up. On a Q plate, which I think means that it has "unknown date origin".

Andeh will probably know, as old British Vintage iron are his thing. :?